Nine and Three-Quarters

When September 1st rolled around, (M/N) was happy to say the least, he was excited! His mother was making him practice some defensive and offensive spells, making him read all his books. Whew, can his mother be scary, when he first said no, she gave a blank stare, making (M/N) nervous, until his mother gave him a snarl, making him almost pee his pants. Shouting a, "Yes ma'am!" He went off, reading and doing different spells.

Having Loki around was a fun thing for his mother, because she had another girl around the house. Lup loved Loki to bits, doing her hair in braids, and giving her advice. Making (M/N) grumble, but quickly shut up because of the glare his mother sent him.

His mother also told him about his father, and how he is in Azkaban for some murder, not just any murder, but the Potter's murder, along with twelve muggles. Scoffing, (M/N) didn't believe it at all, Loki agreeing. His mother told him all about Peter Pettigrew, making both kids snarl at his name, and how HE killed Lily and James, and framed their father, thus, him going to jail.

Shacking his head, (M/N), along with his adopted sister, walked with their mother to King Cross, so they can go to Nine and three-quarters. "Are we there yet?" Loki questioned, making their mother turn and look at them, with a smiling and glowing face. Passers would notice and comment on how a lovely mother she is, but in reality, both kids know that look, they each wore it when they're annoyed, it's the look of Imma-smack-you're-ass-if-you-two-don't-quit-it look. So, that look work, making both children shaking in their shoes.

As they were walking, (M/N) noticed a kid with black hair, talking to a family with flaming red hair. The family was standing in front of a pillar, with Nine on the left, and Ten on the right.
Smiling slightly, Lup grab both (M/N) and Loki's hand, and dragged them to the pillar, and the family of red-heads and one black-head. "Ahh, Molly dear," Lup said, attracting the attention of the family, "Would you please let us threw? We are bit behind schedule." Making 'Molly' smile and nod. "Ah, Lup! It's been so long since I've seen you!" The rather plump woman said, making their mother nod, "Well, folks been talking about some wanker shit." Lup curse, making Molly gasp and cover her youngest ears. Eyes widening, Lup began to apologize, coughing, (M/N) caught the attention of the two awkward adults. "AH! Have you meet my son? (M/N) Black, and my new adopted daughter, Loki Black." Their mother introduced them to her.

The only red-heads were Molly, and two of her children, along with the black-haired kid. "Well, it sure has been a while since I last saw you and your family, because he was smaller and more cuter, now look at him! Growing up handsome and wining some girls like his father." Molly rambled, only for Lup to notice the time.

"Well Molly," Lup says to her, catching her attention, "It seems like the time I should depart." Smiling widely, Molly nodded, "Oh yes! It seems so," Turning to look at the black-haired kid, Molly told him, "Now dear, watch this family closely." Pointing at the Black's. Lup look down at her children, and started walking towards the middle of Platform Nine and Ten. As it looked like they were about to hit the wall, they vanished!

When the Black's walked past threw the Platform, (M/N) and Loki looked around, seeing different kinds of people. Stopping in the middle of everything, Lup brought out her wand, and dropped her bag, then she said, "Accio cart." And out came out a cart, carrying all of (M/N)'s stuff. Letting a person take it to the train, Lup grabbed both of (M/N) shoulders, "Little wolf," began Lup, "No matter what house your in, both me and your father would be proud, especially if it's either Gryffindor or Slytherin." Giving him a kiss on his forehead, Lup let go so Loki can say goodbye to him. Loki looked about to cry, (M/N) look at her and opened his arms, making her run at him and hug him tightly. "Hey hey, little trickster," (M/N) said, making Loki burst into tears. "I'm coming back during everything finishes." Making her nod, "Then who w-would help-p me w-with pranks?" Loki questions him, making him chuckle. "When I get back ok?" Nodding, Loki let him go, and punch him in the shoulder.

Looking at both mother and sister, (M/N) smiled. "Go on Little wolf, the train is about to leave." his mother told him, making him panic, and without saying anything, gave both of them a kiss on the cheek, and ran aboard the train.

When he got on, he noticed that there was barley any compartment rooms left. Walking past everyone, he noticed that the people that were from pure-blood families were staring at him, whispering to each other. Shaking off the bad feeling, he walked past the red head and black haired boys.

When the red head boy noticed (M/N) walk past the compartment room, he gave a slight whimper. Making the black haired question him.
Ignoring that, (M/N) went all the way to the back, cause everyone keep on saying he can't sit there.

Finally finding an empty compartment, he sat there, staring outside the window, trying to find his mother and sibling, only to notice they were gone. Giving a bark of a laugh, he look away from the window, and laid his head against the window, only for sleep to over take him.

~With Harry and Ron~

Harry didn't know why everyone was acting weird when the boy from Platform Nine and three-quarters was walking towards them, and when Ron gave a whimper when he looked at them for a second, only to leave. "Why we're you scared when he walked past us?" Harry questioned him. "His father killed a guy and twelve muggles." Ron told him, making Harry wonder. "Did he went to jail?" "He went to Azkaban." Ron told him. As Harry was about to ask another question, the compartment door was open, and someone questioned, "Anything off the cart, dears?"

~Back to (M/N)~

When (M/N) woke up, he didn't expect it to be night, he only heard the conductor say, "Five minutes to Hogwarts." Making him panic, and rush to put on his robes. Finish, he went outside an walked towards the exit, only to bump into someone. "Oh! I'm terribly sorry." (M/N) said, giving a hand to said person. "Oh, no, it's fine." The high pitch voice said, noticing his outstretch hand. Grabbing, and (M/N) pulling her up(He notice her bushy hair), she introduce herself. "I'm Hermione Granger, and you are?" She said, in a snarky tone. Giving her a blank stare, (M/N) said, "(M/N) Black." And left her, when he noticed the doors are opened.

Stepping outside, (M/N) notice a giant yelling out, "First years! First years!" Making him go over there. As he was walking, (M/N) notice how everyone was whispering about him, about what? Not even he knows. Shaking his head, (M/N) stood in front of the giant. The giant, noticing every first year, yelled, "Four to a boat!" and left, to get on a boat himself. Going over to a crack, and broken one, (M/N) went on it, not really having anyone with him.

When the giant knows everyone was in a boat, he yelled "Onwards!" Making the boat to start rowing, as they started to row, (M/N) looked up and saw Hogwarts castle, while he saw the castle, he saw the night sky, with stars twinkling brightly. Not really listening, (M/N) suddenly bump, as he finally notice everyone was getting off the boats. He, too, got off the boat.
"Oy, you there! Is this your toad?" the giant said to a rather plump boy. "Trevor!" He cried out, holding out his hands. Then they clambered up a passage in the rock after the giant's lamp, coming out at last onto smooth, damp grass right in the shadow of the castle.
They walked up a flight of stone steps and crowded around the huge, oak front door.

"Everyone here? You there, still got your toad?"

The giant raised a gigantic fist and knocked three times on the castle door.
'Oh boy,' (M/N) thought, 'I'm going to get myself killed.'

~A/N~
Hope you guys like this! and happy 4th of July!
Bye peps!