Gilderoy Lockhart

The  next day, however, (M/n) barely had any time have fun. Things seemed to go downhill from breakfast in the Great Hall. The four long House tables were laden with tureens of porridge, plates of kippers, mountains of toast, and dishes of eggs and, 'yum..'   bacon. (M/n) thought, as his stomach growled angrily. 

     "Hungry Black?" An oh, so familiar voice calls out, making (M/n) turn and stare at the white ferret. "Not as much as you suck cock Malfoy!" (M/n) yells, as Malfoy gets flustered. "You really have to do him like that, bro?" a feminine voice says, as said male turns and looks to his right side, locking eyes with the familiar snake. 

      Scoffing, (M/n) faces forward, as he tells Loki, "He annoys the bloody hell out of me, of course I have to do him like that, dear sister." 

      "What about Neville?" Loki questions, as (M/n) raises his eyebrow at her. "What about him?" 

"Oh," She starts, looking away 'innocently,' "It's just you like to tease him, and let's not forget about how last year, you kissed him, locking lip to lip." Then does a kissing face at her brother, making him roll his eyes. 

      "Honestly," (M/n) starts, his eyes softening, "He was actually one of the few people who talked to me, wasn't really that afraid of me, even when other people were, so really," (M/n) opened the door leading to the Great Hall, "....He is really an angel that mom always talks about...."

_________________________________0-0___________________________________________

        As both (M/n) and Loki walked right into the Great Hall, Loki noticed how a blond haired Gryffindor was glaring at both her and her brother. Shaking her head, she followed her brother, seeing the variety of food being displayed on all four tables, feeling her mouth water, Loki quickly found two empty seats, and quickly went over and sat down, waving her hand insanely.

      Scoffing at her, (M/n) quickly followed, sitting down next to her, grabbing the eggs, pancakes, bacon, and pouring himself some (Favorite) juice.

        As both Black siblings scruff down their food, the other Slytherins didn't much mind to them, knowing this is how (M/n) acted when he woke up too. But one Slytherin didn't like the mess they were making. 

    "Are you Black's always this discussing?" The same annoying high pitch voice questions, making (M/n) choking in surprise, at how close the voice is. Loki didn't care, as she continued to eat away, leaving someone behind (M/n) to give him a drink, so the lad could stop chocking. 

    "D-damn you M-Malfoy," (M/n) chock out, face flustered red at the lack of oxygen. 

    Turning his seat, (M/n) said 'Thank you' to the person behind him, noticing a pair of  protuberant silvery eyes, with a distant look inside them. Smiling at the short female in front of, (M/n) was thinking on how to thank her without being so frightening to her.  

      Opening his mouth to thank him, (M/n) was interrupted from a loud yelling from across the hall.