Through the Trapdoor

After the other exams, (M/n) was ready to ace Professor McGonagall's test. His snuffbox was a pure black, with golden lines swirling around the top of the box, then going down till it hits the opening. "Nice job Mr. Black," Minnie tells him, his chest filling with pride. While he was getting good compliments, the other first years were glaring at him, because some had whiskers, others a weird color.

Snape, on the other hand, made them make a Forgetfulness potion, only him and Hermione, and some others did good. 'Pretty sure others are jealous that I'm pretty fucking awesome!' (M/n) thought, as he got the signature Black smirk. After everything they went through, (M/n) thought he was going to have some good rest, no Pansy or Draco, and most importantly no Thor to bother him. "Finally," (M/n) said to himself, "No annoying brats to bother me." And gave a small smile, but what bother the most was the hooded person, or may he dare say, Professor Quirrell's face.

'Wonder why he was wearing a hood,' (M/n) thought, 'But most importantly why do I have a bad feeling about him?' And have you ever heard of the saying? Speak of the devil and he shall come? Well (M/n) didn't notice how he came to the oh so, Forbidden 3rd hall, but he did, and he wasn't alone. 'Professor Quirrell...' (M/n) thought, as he went back to the familiar black wolf, that he loves.

With that, (M/n) hid in the shadows, following the not so normal Professor, and not once, was he found.

As they went inside the forbidden door, (M/n) noticed a three headed dog, 'Who the flying fuck, has a three headed dog here?' he questioned, only to notice that Quirrell put the growling dog to sleep, having a harp being played. Quirrell opened a trapdoor under the dog, and fell inside, only to hear him yell out, "It's Devil Snare's!"

'Devil Snare's,' (M/n) gave a wolfish grin, 'You have to relax to get threw it.' And followed right after him. Not wanting to lose the not so normal Professor.

After passing through the other test, he, along with Quirrell, went into the final room, and inside that room was a tall mirror. Quirrell went towards the mirror, and started to question were the stone is at. 'Stone?' (M/n) questioned to himself, 'What stone?'

And what stopped his train of thought was the miracle boy himself, Harry Potter....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/n~

Merry Christmas  ya'll! Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas! And as a Christmas present from me to you, is another update!

So Hope you guys are having a wonderful Christmas, 

So bye peps!