Characters List.

-Sweetie: A West Highland White Terrier Canine Pup, and The Pet of the Princess of Barkingburg, and the Main Character for this Story, she is a selfish Pup who wants to rule over Barlingburg, but when a bigger Threat emerges, she has to settle her differences aside with the PAW Patrol and work together to stop the New Threat to Destroy Barkingburg, and maybe even the world. She will turn from an Antagonist to a Hero in this Story.

-Chase: A German- Shepherd Puppy, and The Police Pup of the PAW Patrol, and Secondary Leader, He is best Friends with Marshall, and has a close bond to Marshall and Skye, He is also the most Mature out of all the Pups. At first, he has trouble trusting Sweetie, but eventualy, he will start trusting her, and will form a friendship with her. He is also a Main Protonagist.

-DR. Klaw: The Leader of the Viallnious Cats, And the Main Antagonist of this Story, he hates Dogs, and wants to rule over the world.

-Scratch: A Minion Cat of DR. Klaw, And an Antagonist.

-Gorge: Another Minion Cat of DR. Klaw, and an Antagonist.

-Skye: She is a a Female Cockapoo Pup and Member of the PAW Patrol, She is the Aviator Pup of the group, and is best friends with Everest, and close friends with Chase and Zuma, she is a very playful and fun loving pup, She is also a Protonagist.

-Ryder: A 10 Year old Tech-Savvy boy, and the Leader of the PAW Patrol. He is the Kind, Smart and Brave Leader, He is also a Protonagist.

-Rocky: A Mixed Breed Eco-Pup and member of the PAW Patrol, He is the Engineer/Recycling Pup of the Group, and he has a close bond with Rubble and Zuma. He also hates Water and getting Wet, But is willing to go through it for the sake of his Friends. He is also a Protonagist

-Rubble: An English Bulldog Pup and Member of the PAW Patrol, He is the Construction Pup of The group, and has a close bond with Marshall and Rocky. He is also a Pup who loves to eat, he is also a Protonagist.

-Marshall: A Dalmation Pup, and Member of the PAW Patrol, and Chase's Best friend, He is the Firefighting Pup of the group as well, and is considered to be the Joker/Clown of the Group, he also has a close bond to Chase and Rubble, and a Protonagist.

-Zuma: A Chocolate Labrador Retriever Pup and member of the PAW Patrol, and Rocky's best friend, He is the Water Rescuing Pup of the group, and is considered to be the coolest pup in the group, he also has a close bond to Skye and Rocky. He is also a Protonagist.

-Everest: A Siberian Husky Pup, and member of the PAW Patrol, and Skye's best Friend, She is the Snow Rescuing Pup of the group, However, Unlike the other Pups, she doesn't live in the Lookout, instead, she lives in the Mountains, with her caretaker, a Skier named Jake. She is a Pup who loves Liver Treats, and Snowboarding. She also has a close bond to Skye and Marshall, and a Protonagist.

-Tracker: A Potcake Pup, and member of the PAW Patrol, he is the Jungle Rescuing Pup of the group, and like Everest, he doesn't live with the other Pups in the Lookout, instead, he lives in the Jungle with his Caretaker, a Young boy named Carlos. He is afraid of the dark, and he loves Adventure. He is also a Protonagist.

- The Princess of Barkingburg: The Princess of Barkingburg, and Sweetie's kind and loving Owner.

-The Earl of Barkinburg: The Earl of Barkingburg Castle, and the Princess' Caretaker and Adviser.

-Jake: The Caretaker of Everest, who lives in the Mountains Near Adventure Bay.

-Carlos: The Caretaker of Tracker, who lives in the Jungle, and a boy who loves Adventure.

I will be posting the First Chapter as soon as I Finish the Origin Story. Peace!