Chapter 13: Epilogue.

It was another Summer day at Adventure Bay. The Sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and the bees were buzzing. It took quite a while, but Barkingburg's damages had finally been repaired. The toxins Klaw used to have the weeds grow out of control were taken by the military for experimentation, in the hopes that it could be used for good. Barkingburg castle was also restored to it's original glory, and with Sweetie as it's new ruler alongside the Princess herself, the kingdom was now in its proper state, and better than ever!

Needless to say, everyone was beat after stopping Klaw from achieving world domination. Fortunately for everyone, trouble in Adventure Bay was pretty lax for now, allowing the pups to lay back and take it easy. They needed to - after all they just saved the entire world.

"OUCH!"

Well, maybe the pups weren't relaxing that much.

"Can you quit pulling on my tail?" a Cockapoo called.

"Sorry," a mixed breed called back through clenched teeth. "I'll use my paws now."

"Stop wiggling Marshall," a German Shepherd commanded.

"I can't!" a Dalmatian replied. "What if I fall?"

"Oh I don't wanna fall," an English Bulldog said to himself.

"Don't worry dudes," a Chocolate Labrador called. "I'll catch you!"

The PAW Patrol were on another one of their "missions". It really wasn't all that important, but the rescue group had developed a natural instinct for helping those in need. This time, a kid accidentally dropped his yo-yo off the cliff by the Lookout, and it thankfully landed on a branch. The pups decided to make a "pup chain" so that they could reach down and grab the yo-yo. Meanwhile, Zuma was on his hovercraft below the action, ready to catch the pups in case they fell down. They could have simply used Skye's gear to fly down and grab the toy, but for some reason, the thought never occurred to them. Chase was reaching down, trying to grab the yo-yo, while Marshall was holding him, followed by Rubble, then Skye, and Rocky, who was acting as the anchor. It was no easy task, especially considering Rubble weighed as much as the other five pups combined.

"Got it!" Chase called. However, just as he was about to tell Rocky to hoist everyone off, Marshall sneezed. This startled him so much that he dropped the yo-yo. Fortunately, Zuma was able to catch it.

"Got it!" Zuma cheered.

"Good job, Zuma!" Skye congratulated.

"OK Rocky," Marshall said. "Pull us all up!"

"I'll try," Rocky replied as he used whatever strength he had left to pull everyone up. He managed to do it against all odds. Meanwhile, Zuma piloted his hovercraft back to the Lookout. He then hopped off and gave the kid his yo-yo back.

"Here ya go, dude!" the Chocolate Labrador yipped.

"Thanks, PAW Patrol!" the young boy said as he pet all six of them.

"No problem," Chase said. "If you're in trouble, just yelp for help!" The pups then waved farewell as the kid went his merry way, playing with his toy.

Just after this whole ordeal however, their Pup Tags began ringing. "PAW Patrol, to the Lookout!" Ryder called from the other end.

"Ryder needs us!" Zuma called as he and the others raced towards the Lookout's elevator. As if it was even a shock to anyone, Marshall found some way to clumsily slip his way into the elevator. In this case, he tripped over Zuma's hovercraft. He fell right into the cockpit and accidentally activated it, causing it to erratically move around. The other pups took cover as the Dalmatian bounced around the Lookout.