Chapter 3: The Interrogation.

When the Air Patroller entered the secret Mission PAW headquarters located under Barkingburg, Ryder and the pups stormed out and piled into the elevator. Here, when the elevator reached halfway down, they were all equipped in their Mission PAW gear. Everest and Tracker even got their own gear for special missions like this; Everest got a black suit with light-blue striped and a rather festive Christmas hat replacing her usual knit, while Tracker had a similar outfit with brown stripes, as well as a black hat similar to his usual one.

"These new suits look great!" Everest commented.

"Si," Tracker followed. "Muchas gracias, Ryder!"

"No problem, pups," Ryder chuckled.

"I also really love this new hat," Everest added, shaking her head so the Christmas hat would move with her.

"Thanks," Skye said, "I picked it out myself."

Just then, the elevator reached the bottom floor. The doors opened and Ryder led his pups to the briefing room, where he would discuss the mission again and assign roles for his pups.

"Alright, PAW Patrol," Ryder began. "Our mission is to find out where these large plants were coming from, and stop them before Barkingburg gets destroyed."

Chase figured now was a good time to mention his thoughts. "Ryder sir, I think Sweetie may be the one behind all of this. That pup is always up to something."

"You may be right," Ryder said, thinking to himself. The other pups started nodding in agreement.

"Yea, she's always trying to rule over Barkingburg," Rubble commented.

"Well, why would she wanna destroy Barkingburg if she wants to rule it?" Marshall asked.

"Maybe she's gone off the deep end," Skye suggested.

"Well, we can't know for sure until we have all the answers," Ryder said. "For now, finding the cause of these growing plants is our main priority." He then pressed a button on his Pup-Pad, beginning to assign his pups their roles.

"Tracker," Ryder began. "We're gonna need you to navigate through these large plants and help anyone in trouble."

"I'm all ears!" the Chihuahua cheered.

"Rocky, we're gonna need you to use your radar to see if you can find any clues to where these plants are coming from," Ryder said.

"Green means go!" the mixed breed called.

"Skye," Ryder said. "You're gonna need to take to the sky and see how much of Barkingburg is covered in plants, and see if any new ones are growing."

"This pup's gotta fly!" the Cockapoo cheered.

"And Rubble, we're gonna need your construction gear to try and fix any of the damage these plants have caused," Ryder commanded.

"Rubble on the double!" the English Bulldog called.

"Meanwhile me, Chase, and Marshall are gonna head to Barkingburg castle and see if Sweetie is the one behind this," Ryder added. "If she is, then we can get her to stop."