Author's Note + Fun Fact

Song: Paradise (my favourite BTS song)

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed reading the first two trailers, which are somewhat of a sneak-peak into what is to come. This book is dedicated to @spagfetti, a hardcore Taekook shipper and my favourite person <3

This is the first piece of writing that I have completed in my entire life, considering that most of my stories are either short stories or incomplete works(-in-progress-forever). In fact, this is the first time that I attempt writing a fanfiction. Thus, I sincerely apologise for the unsatisfying aspect of an author who is new to fanfiction penning down strange ideas.

Just an insight into how I write my stories: I plan the general outline i.e. how the story would flow from beginning to end. This is followed by more in-depth planning of each and every chapter - descriptions of each chapter are written in short sentences. After I complete the planning for all chapters, I tidy up the easter eggs and plot twists in my planning. Only after I am satisfied with the planning do I embark on writing the FIRST chapter. As such, every surprise that my reader receives is planned from the very beginning, so be prepared to go on a roller coaster ride. I am aware that there are other authors whose style involves being surprised along with the readers because they strive for what is known as 'impromptu planning'. However, I am that asshole writer who wants to intentionally make my readers suffer, especially since I know everything that would happen in the story.

Fun fact: Every chapter has a BTS song attached to it. Those are the songs I listened to when I drafted the chapters in order to match the mood of the chapter. The overall soundtrack that suits this book would be either Heartbeat or Mikrokosmos. It is up to you readers to decide.

Anyway, I'm getting bored of myself so let's cut straight to the introduction of the characters! (Apologies for any misalignment with the BTS members in real life)

With Love,
Lushire

letzgEddiT lETzgeddiggegetttttt~