Chapter 13.6: A Reason to be Jealous

Friday morning
Song: Pied Piper

1 minute after Yoongi and Jimin left in Chapter 13.5

Yoongi sauntered down the corridor after Jimin, amused that his fluffy hair bobbed up and down, as though it had a life of its own. Upon reaching the cafeteria, Jimin spun around.

"What are you smiling at?" Jimin asked, peering suspiciously at Yoongi. Yoongi shrugged as he said, "Well, just thinking about how I take one step to cover the distance you take two steps to travel." Jimin raised his hand as if to attack Yoongi, but Yoongi deflected it by grabbing his wrist.

"You might want to treat the person who's lending you money better." Yoongi simpered, his branded smirk evident. Jimin rolled his eyes, yanking his arm away from Yoongi's grip. "I promise I'd never borrow money from you ever again. Mainly for my own good," Jimin said. Yoongi grinned, then wordlessly passed him a black credit card.

"Oh my god. You're rich," Jimin gasped, openly ogling the credit card. Yoongi shrugged.

~

After buying a carton of warm milk, Jimin held tightly onto the black credit card, unable to stop staring at it. Amazing. Isn't Yoongi like 22 years old? How did he get this? I can't even buy my favourite Kpop band's album because I'm broke.

"It's illegal to be this rich," Jimin muttered.

"I guess you'd have to sue me. Then again, my personal lawyer would just bail me out," Yoongi smugly said, snatching the credit card back from Jimin.

"Shut up," Jimin scowled. He was obviously jealous.