Morning Surprise

Asher's POV

I purposely cancelled the date with Annie. I had a much better Idea.

I was planning on surprising her to Kenya tomorrow. I know that she always wanted to go there. So I decided to tell her that we are going on a last minute trip.

Annie's POV

I woke up and stretched. I went to the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. I head down stairs and eat breakfast.

"Did u go on a date with Asher last night?" Hayley cane out of nowhere

"No and good morning" I said taking a sip of my orange juice.

"What why?" Hayley starts getting a bowl and cereal.

"Because he said 'Something came up' " I quoted.

"Maybe he ditched u"Hayley said

" He didn't maybe something really came up" I said and finished my glass of orange juice. The door bell rings 2x.

"Who's here this early? Its like 5:50" Hayley asked.

"I dont know" I say as I go to the feont door. I unlock all the locks and finally open the door to see Asher.

"Asher. Hey" I said in a quiet tone

"Hey, The reason why I didnt come last night is because I was up the whole night buying a first class ticket to Kenya." Asher said as he holds up 2 plane tickets.

"What?! NO- YOU- YOU DIDNT" I said in Joy. I always wanted to go to Kenya For a long time now its just that I have been very busy for college I didn't have the time to go on my free days.

I hugged Asher really tight and kiss him on the cheek. "Asher I LOVEYOU I LOVEYOU I LOVEEEE YOUUUU. I'm going to pack my stuff what time are we leaving again?!" Asher opens his mouth but I stopped him

"Nevermind I dont care I'm gonna go to pack." I said as I ran to my room

*
Johnny's POV

(A/N lets pretend that Nadia is from Kenya ok?)

"John my parents really wants to meet you. Please go" Nadia begs.

"Fine. I'm only doing this because I love you" I said. Nadia comes to me and kisses me aggressively.
-

Sorry for a short chapter IM BACK HOES I MISS THIS.