Proposal

Johnny's POV

We finished dinner, Annie went to her room to freshen up. I quickly went out and dial Lauren's number.

"Hey John" She answered

"Is it ready?"

"Yes. We set up everything all you need is to come here and propose."

"Lauren, I'm super nervous. What if she says No and breaks up with me?"

"She won't. Trust me"

"Lauren. I think I can't do it"

"Johnny Vincent Orlando, You propose now or I'll come to you right now and butcher you and feed your dead body to the pigs" I smile at her response

"You know you're 2 years younger than me but you scare the shit out of me"

I hear her chuckle "Don't be nervous John. I know she'll say yes."

I hear Annie comes out and walks towards me.

"Ok mom"

"What?" Lauren says in confusion.

"Love you bye" I ended the call

Annie comes and hugs me from behind. I turn around and hug her. It was so perfect, the moon was full and it was shining at us. I stare at her, she's so beautiful under this moonlight.

"Hey" Annie breaks the silence, while looking at the moon.

"Hey" I say

"You know what I'm thankful for?" She says still looking the moon.

"Me?" I jokingly say.

"Yes John. You." She finally looks at me. "You stayed with me when my mom was still in the hospital and you held my family together when we were falling apart. You found me at the beach when I was at my lowest and I'm thankful that I met you."

"I love you Annie" I lean in and kiss her. She wraps her arms around my neck.

"I love you too" she pulls away. I rested my forehead on hers.

"I actually have a surprise and I need you to get blind folded" I say taking out a bandana from my pocket.

"Is it a scary suprise?" She jokes.

Yes maybe Annie, I don't know if it's scary for you but it's scary for me to see your reaction.

"I don't know you have to see it for yourself" She sighs

"I hope it's not" she pouts. Gosh she's  cute.

"I'll put on the blindfold" I say. She turns around and I put on the blindfold.

"How many finger are these" I raise up 2 fingers

"Five?"

"Nope wrong" I hold her hand and guide her to the car.

"Wait I forgot to tell my parents" she stops

"They already know" I put her inside the car.

"Wait really?"

"Yes" I put her seat belt on and close her door.

Well there's no turning back now.
-

Annie's POV

It felt like we were driving for hours but it's only been 10 minutes. I can't see anything since I am wearing a blindfold. This surprise is making me more and more anxious. I don't even know why this surprise is making me feel anxious. Johnny's surprises doesn't really make me feel this anxious, But this surprise is something else I feel like this surprise is bigger.

"Are you nervous?" Johnny asks

"No not even a little bit" I lied "Are we the yet?"

"Yup" he says popping the 'p' "we're here" I feel the car stop. I hear Johnny unbuckles his seatbelt and gets out of the car. I hear him opens my door and unbuckle my seatbelt.

He holds my hand and guides me out of the car and closes the car door. We started walking what it feels like we were going on a hill.

My heart starts to race as we kept walking.

"Remember when you asked if I was nervous?" I say

"Yeah"

"Well I lied. I'm fucking nervous" I hear him mumble something but I couldn't here it.

We finally stopped walking.

He lets go of my hand "Take off your blind fold" he whispers behind me.

I slowly take off my blind fold. The first thing I saw were lights from the city. We were on a mountain. There were stars all around the sky and The moon is full.

"It's so beautiful-" I turn around to look at Johnny.

He was kneeling on one knee holding out a velvet black box with a pretty ring in it.

I gasp and cover my mouth in shock.

"Julianna Grace LeBlanc. I'm so in love with you. You taught me what love is and you made my life happier than it already is. I'm so happy that I found u on insta cause if not, I wouldn't be able to see your beautiful face and personality" He paused and I start tearing up

"Annie, I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. I want to grow old with you" he pauses "Will you marry me"

Johnny's POV

"Will you marry me?"

There was like a minute of silence. It is making my heart race. I'm fucking nervous what if she says n-

"Yes" WHAT?

"Y-Yes?" I make sure that I'm not hearing things

"YES YES YES!" I stood up and put on the ring on her. She jumps right into my arms as I swing her around and kiss her Fireworks starts to shoot from the air.

I put her down and we stare at the colorful fireworks in the sky. It was so perfect and so beautiful.

"I love you John" she looks at me. I tuck a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I love you too Annie" she pulls me into a hug.

-

I'm gonna end this with Instagram posts instead of chapters. I'm gonna finish this book today :))