awkward

Annie's POV

"You left a note in my hotel room" I get the piece of paper from my pocket and gave it to him " What do you mean?"

He opens the paper and stares at it.

"I actually don't know. I was drunk when I wrote it" He scratches the back of his neck.

"Oh.. Why didn't you answer my calls?" I crossed my arms

"You called?"

"Yes I did, why didn't you answer the phone?"

"My phone is in my bag. I haven't got my phone out of my bag"

"Oh." I awkwardly say. There was a moment of silence between us

"So" Johnny awkwardly say

"So" I said but in a soft voice

At this point we were staring at each others eyes. He was the first to look away.

"I'm gonna head back inside I'm gonna make dinner for Nadia"

"Oh, okay. I was- gonna go. Hayley must be excited to see me." I said

" bye" he waves and he smiles

I smile back and wave. I exited the building and call for an Uber. It was a bit of a long drive because of traffic. The whole car ride, I was thinking about how awkward our talk was and how I got to stare and Johnny's beautiful eyes.

I arrived home, I opened the door and I was greeted by Piper, Winnie and Gigi's barking.

"Hello my wittle doggies I missed you" I talked in a baby voice and I hugged them.

"ANNIE!" Hayley ran and hugged me. "I missed you"

"I missed you too" I hugged Hayley a bit tighter.

"BILLY I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS-" A door slams really loud, making me and Hayley jump.

"Hayley, what's happening?" I looked at her

"Mommy and Daddy has been fighting since you left. I just don't understand why." Water starts to form in Hayley's eyes.

"ALSO ME KATIE... I'M ALSO DONE. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS. I'M TIRED OF OUR FIGHTS, I'M TIRED OF EVERYTHING. SO CAN YOU PLEASE STOP. I WANT A BREAK" Daddy yells

"YOU WANT A BREAK FROM THIS? THEN LEAVE THE HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK" Mommy starts pushing daddy out of the house.

"Mommy.." Hayley stops mommy

"Move Hayley!" Mommy starts pushing Hayley out of the way.

I held the door stopping Mommy from opening it.

" Julianna Grace LeBlanc move and open the door!" Mommy demands at me.

"No. Not until you tell me why are you kicking daddy out of here!" I yell

"Your father has another woman and the woman is pregnant and he is leaving for a bit cause he wants a break from us." Mommy starts forming tears in her eyes.

"Daddy-" I look at him in disbelief.

"Annie-" he tries to hold my hand but I let go.

"Why would you-? I-I thought we would stay together the four of us. You Promised the four of us will stay together NO MATTER WHAT. You said that after Caleb left. Now you're leaving?! I can't believe you right now." I said as I ran to my room.

I hear daddy calling my name but mommy pushes him out of the house.

Tears started flowing as soon as I went in my room and locked it.

Things are going down hill lately.

-

Ok that was a short chapter.

Please know that, that is not the actual reason why Billy and Katie had a divorce.

No one knows yet why they had a divorce.
-
I've been addicted to the Dolan Twins lately and I will make a Ethan Dolan Fan fic soon :)) After I finish this book.
-

Stream See you by Johnny Orlando
-

See ya next Wednesday.