t w e n t y.

THANKS FOR 18k babies 🥵❤️. & Sorry i ain't proof read so excuse mistakes 😘.

||Grace||

It's been two days since me and Adonis spoke , which is weird.

I've seen him twice at the restaurant and it's like he just doesn't want to talk. It's not my fault he needs to apologize not me, okay I know I cheated but that's not how you go about it .

Regardless what happened with me and Bri were still gonna be best friends but if Don is gonna think we're having sex when we're with each other all the time then that's a personal problem.

Me and Bri were planning to go to the mall today do a little shopping the grab these hot wings and then head back to my house and watch some movies.

She told me meet her at the mall , I pulled up and went to the contact .
bestiewestieee🤪💖.

"girl where you at" I asked

"pulling up right next to you hoe" she said .

I hung up the phone grabbed my gucci fanny pack and put it around my waist then got out the car as she was getting out of hers .

We got inside the mall and Bri wanted to go look at these glasses . We went into the store and I sat down waiting for her to look at the glasses she wanted because I really just wanted my wings .

As i looked up to fix my hair , I heard the noise a phone makes when you take a picture but then something outside the store something caught my eye .

"stop taking pictures of me , and look whose here" I said.

"who the fuck is that bitch ?" Brianna asked

"I dunno , but i'm about to go find out" I said getting up to walk out the store .

"No , what we do is we act unbothered by it . We walk by do some petty shit and den keep walking like it doesn't bother you" bri said

"what petty shit you wanna do ?" I asked

"I have an idea" she said .

we walked out the store , by the stairs with good lighting so she can take some pictures .

I took the pictures of her and after she took them she was laughing .