soda/two-bit

Soda was working the late shift at the dx. Steve had asked him to cover so he could take evie out for their 6 month anniversary. Soda was more than happy to help out his buddy, cause he new steve would do the same for him.

It was very quiet in the shop. Not too much business except the occasional oil change and gas fill. Soda had decided to clean out the store room to kill some time. His boss had been hounding him and steve for weeks to get it done.

He was bent down picking up a box when he heard a familiar wolf whistle. "Dam baby, you keep bending like that i might not be able to control myself" two-bit spoke as soda stood up and made his way over to where the other stood.

Soda put his finger on two-bits chest "you know, we are all alone right now, so how about you show me what happens when you lose control". Two-bit lifted soda up and placed him on a table in the middle of the store room.

He got soda out of his jeans before undoing his own. "You ready for me baby" two-bit asked before going any further. "Just do it already, i need you in me babe" soda whined. Without hesitation two-bit lined himself up with soda and slid his raging hard cock in his tight little hole.

Soda began to moan at the pleasure of being filled with his lovers cock. Two-bit leant over and passionately kissed soda has he nade love to him on the table. The two had been together for almost a year now and they were so much in love with each other.

When their family and friends could see how happy the pair was, they excepted them, knowing nothing could kerp them apart.

"I'm gonna cum babe" soda panted in two-bits mouth between kisses. "We'll cum together" two-bit moaned as he too was reaching his orgasm.

Once the two were done and had there clothes back on two-bit asked soda to stay right where he was for a moment. "What are you up to babe" soda asked curiously.

Two-bit got down on one knee, "sodapop patrick curtis, their is no one i wanna spend the rest of my life with as much as i wann soend it with you, you make me so happy baby. Marry me and i'll spend the rest of our lives making you happy. I love you so much"

Soda was a little shocked at first. He never expected a proposal. He did love two-bit, but he was already content with what he had. But marriage meant so much more. "Yes two-bit, i'll marry you" he answered as he wrapped his arms around his lovers neck and placed a kiss on his lips.

"You have just made me the happiest man alive" two-bit said as he picked soda up and spun him around. "Now get outa here so i can finish up and hurry home to you" soda responded.