Chapter 2: Meet again?

The fan meeting was finally over.

"Hey what happened to your hoodie?" Jimin asked.

"He gave it to a fan." I glared at jungkook.

"What?" he asked teasingly.

"Nothing hyung." I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go everyone." yoongi yelled.

"Jeez, that guy complains how loud we are but he himself is loud." I mumbled enough for them to hear. They all laughed.

"What was that?!" We heard a yell from afar making it not so loud. We looked at each other and laughed more loudly.

"Let's eat somewhere."  Namjoon suggested. We all looked at him with a blank face while Namjoon stared at us.

"Ugh, Fine, My treat." We all squealed in happiness and Sprinted inside the car.

--IN THE CAR--

"So?" Jungkook who was next to me randomly asked.

"So? What?" I faced him.

"Why did you give your hoodie to the girl?" Jungkook teasingly asked. I rolled my eyes on him.

"Obviously, she was cold, Duh." I looked away

"Hmm, is that all?"  i faced him again with a blank look and pluged on my earphones. He gave me a boring look as i look away.

"Taehyu--" I slightly heard jungkook call without a second i heard him groaned in anoyance. I took a quick glance and saw Tae with his earphone as well. I chuckled slightly.

"Well, we are brothers after all." I thought and continued to focus on the song.

"Kim Jennie huh?" I still can't get over our conversation. I have met many beautiful fan but so far Kim Jennie was the only one that caught ny attention.

--MANY MINUTES LATER"

"Hey wake up man!"  I felt a slap on my face.

"Ouch!" I yelled in pain

"Sorry about that dude." he immediately ran towards the restaurant.

"Jimin get back here!" I looked around and noticed everyone is already inside. I quickly get out of the car and run inside.

--INSIDE--

I looked around trying to find our table.

"Hey Leo over here!" i looked over where that voice came from. And wen't towards it meeting where the boy's table are. I sat down next to Hobi.

"This guy's hair is seriously messy." Hoseok laughed.

"Shutt itt." I closed my eyes as i lean back my chair.

"Your order?" Namjoon asked.

"Bulgogi." Our eyes widen when we heard a female's voice say the same thing in back.

"Woah." I heard jimin say. I looked back same with the girl. We both gasp

"You!?" We said in unison.

"What? What's happening?" They all looked at us.

"She's the girl who Leo lent his hoodie." Jungkook said with a suprised tone or more like amazed tone.

"H-Hey." Her voice came out slightly a whisper.

"Y-yeah."

"What's the fuss about?" We we're caught off by the Leader.

"Nothing, just Leo, reunited with her lover girl~" The Bunny teased. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh jennie, nice to see you again." We all looked at Namjoon.

"You know her?"

"Well yeah, she was a friend of mine, she also attented our fan meeting earlier." He explained as he placed our orders.

"I see." I whispered.

"I smell jealousy~"  The Bunny once again teased.

"Shut it." I rolled my eyes.

"You can join us." I looked at namjoon with sparkiling eyes.

"What?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Sit beside me Jennie." She smiled and gladly stood up.

"Oh, By the way, This is my friends." She looked at the girl who looks like a Chipmunk.

"This is Park Chaeyoung or Rosè."

"Chipmunk." I said without noticing it.

"Haha! See even he agree's you're a chipmunk!" The other girl with heart-shaped smile laughed. Reminds me of.. I turned my head to looked at Tae.

"That is Kim Jisoo."

"Nice to meet you two!" We greeted in usinon.

We all introduced our self, Jisoo sat beside Tae, Chaeyoung sat beside Jimin, Jennie sat beside me. I noticed Jennie wearing my hoodie making me smile.

This is going to exciting indeed..