Chapter 26: Day Five.

--DAY FOUR 9:00 PM--

"So they are telling us that there was no actual collab?" I was sitting on the couch with jennie trying to figure out what just happened.

"Sadly, yes." She chuckles on my reaction.

"Also, Bighit and YG ships us?" I look at her seriously but she looked away and gulped.

"Y-yes?" She sounded very unsurr at her answer, I sighed then closed my eyes.

"Well, I'm fine with all of this but this is annoying." I finally relaxed.

"I can see that."

"Sorry, I just don't like stuff like this." I was already tired that I can't even open my eyes. "Go upstairs and sleep."

"How about you?" She stood up.

"I'll sleep here." I layed down and used my arm as a pillow.

"Come on." She grabbed my arm and tried to pull me.

"I don't have the energy to stand upp." I lazily said.

"Hmm, Fine." I didn't reply and just continued to snuggle on the couch. I heard jennie's footstep walking upstairs.

"Goodnight, jennie-yah."

"There is no good in night without you sleeping beside me."

Jennie thought as she rolled her eyes. the older was annoyed by the fact Leo won't sleep beside her. "Night." She said with a annoyed tone.

After a few minutes, there was Leo, eyes widen, he couldn't sleep he wondered "why"? he felt like there was something missing, and that 'something' helps him sleep. even
2 he was exhausted he just cant fall asleep. he sighed and the only words that came out of his mouth.

"Jennie-yah..." Leo felt something heavy on his body but he didn't even dare to open his eyes, but quickly wrapped his arms on it, he knew that this was the 'something' that makes him fall asleep. It felt very nice and comfortable for him and soon after he fell asleep.

--MORNING (J's POV)--

"Hmm." I opened my eyes and was w elcomed by My Leo. oh right I couldn't sleep last night so I moved in the couch and eventually fell asleep, with Leo. I had a great sleep, I slept on top of Leo, normal right? I got off Leo and stretched my arms.

"I'm hungry." I looked over and saw Leo sleeping peacefully. I chuckle and sat on the floor facing him.

"You're kawaii." I gently brush his messy hair. I kept on staring on him. After a few minutes I finally decide to wake him up. "Psst, wake up." I tapped his cheeks trying to make him open my eyes, but instead of opening his eyes he grabbed my hand and held it.

"Still sleepy." Calm down heart!

DDU-DU-DDU-DU

I can hear my heartbeat, my gosh, I didn't want to remove his hand but we can't just stay here forever. Leo loosen his grip on my hand creating a chance for me to remove it.

"Hey, wake up." I said in a annoyed tone but I wasn't really annoyed.

"Okay." He sat up but he had his eyes still closed.