Chapter 4: Unexpected.

"Where the fuck am I?" I took a look around and saw a near 7/11 i entered and searched what i can eat.

"Gosh, Here I am searching for snacks forgeting I'm lost." I took out my phone. Sadly my battery was Zero percent.

"Well, shit.." I whispered.

"Leo Kim?" Someone called. I turned around.

"Yes?" I confusely asked the woman infront of me.

"Omg! It is really you!" She jumped up and down due to her excitement.

"P-Pardon me?"

"I'm a fan!" A wide smile automatically appeared on my face.

"Everyone! Leo Kim is here!" I didn't get to react because in an instang i was surrounded with people.

"Omg!"

"You're so handsome!"

"Please sign my shirt"

"Marry Me!" I smiled widely at them.

"What happening here?" A woman asked which i didn't hear due to fans scream.

"Oh!" In a quick second i was being pulled by a lady. I went along with her and stopped infront of a house as she let go of her hold in my wrist.

"U-Um, who are you?" I couldn't see her face. I am facing her back and it's night time right now.

"Gosh Leo! What are you doing!?" I immediately recognized the voice.

"J-Jennie!?" She faced me.

"Yes, I am the great jennie." I chuckled at her cuteness. Let's just all agree everything about jennie is cute.

"Um... Where are we?"

"Infront of my house." Wait what?

"W-wae?" She avoided my eyes.

"I-Its to get you away from those fans."

"I see, Thanks." I smiled sweetly at her.

"W-whatever! Let's get inside." She held my wrist and dragged me inside.

--INSIDE THE JENNIE'S HOUSE"--

"Eomma! Appa!" She yelled out there was no responce.

"Oh, I guess there not here yet, Have a sit." Jennie offered me.

"Nice house." I complimented.

"Thanks." She sat beside me then eyed me suspiciously.

"W-what?"

"What we're you doing in that place?" I was explaining what happened but suddenly i got cut off by a knock on the door.

"Those are probably my parents." I watch her ran towards the door excitingly.

"Eomma! Appa! Welcome home~" She greeted them as she grabbed the things that her parents bought and placed them on the counter. Her dad sat down next to be still not noticing my presence because he had his eyes on the newspaper he was holding.

"Aigoo, My dauther is so sw— who are you?!" He stoop up in a flash.

"Annyeo— ouch!" He threw a rock which landed on my chest. He was about to throw another one but jennie held his arm in time.

"Appa stop!" He looked at jennie.

"You know him?"

"Yes!"

"Is that so?" He placed the rock where it came from and sat beside me.

"So, who are you?"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Leo Kim." I smiled politely.

"Kim?" I nodded at him.

"Oh! It's you, The one who we encounterd in the library." Her mother placed tray with a cup of tea.

"Doesn't he resemble Daehan?" Mrs. Kim pinched my cheeks.

"You know my Dad?" She stopped pinching my cheeks and gasps.

"So your that bastard's son huh?" I looked at him deadly without noticing it.

"Bastard?" I said with my deep voice.

"Chill down, boy." He patted my shoulder. "We we're buddies when we we're in highschool." He smiled at the memories.

"Daebak." Jennie said out of no where after arranging the things in the kitchen then sat beside her mother.

"They we're also rivals." Mrs. Kim teased.

"R-Rivals?"

"Yeah, They we're rivals to who will win my heart." She proudly commented. totally, i honestly agree Dad would like someone like her she reminds me of, Jennie.

"Is that so?" I chuckled.

"Omo! He's so adorable just like his Appa!" She pinched my cheeks.

"I would like to know the reason why you are here but not now since i know you're tired." How thoughtful.

"Thank you." I gave them my sweetest smile for today.

"You can sleep in jennie's room." huh?

"P-Pardon me?" I nervously looked at him.

"Go on." Ms & Mrs Kim stood up.

"Have a good sleep." Mrs. Kim teased us before i could even reply they walked towards their room.

"Jennie?" I called for jennie and looked at her. Welp, she's a blushing mess.

"I-I-It's fine." She rushed towards her room.

"Shit."