Chapter 25: Day four- Suprise.

"Please, bear with me." Jennie said trying to calm me down, we searched for everywhere but they were no where to be found.

"I just can't" i kept on ruffuling my hair when I get really annoyed.

"You're not a very patient type of person." Jennie was almost getting annoyed on me being very impatient so I stopped complaining and just watched her search.

"Help me out?" She looked at me with puppy eyes while pouting. "Pleaase." I looked away loosing eye contact.

"Fine." I said trying to act like she doesn't have a affect on me.

"Yay!" She yelled cutely while smiling wide showing her gummy smile.

"Now let's go." She grabbed me by the wrist and started running.

"Be careful." She was running too fast so I warned her.

"Okay." She slowed down making me calm down a bit.

"Where can they be?" Jennie said while looking around with her hand still on my wrist.

"Let's take a rest, also, let's have brunch shall we?" I said to jennie who was still busy looking around.

"You'll cook." She finally turned around and faced me.

"Hmm, okay."

KITCHEN

"Hm, what can we cook?" I asked jennie who was sitting on one of the stool.

"Hmm, maybe.. pasta?"

"Pasta is good." I checked inside the cabinets to see if there was ingredients for pasta. "Well then, It's pasta." I finally decided what to eat with jennie. I prepared the stuff needed for the pasta and placed it in the counter, jennie went beside me.

"Need some help?"

"It's fine, you can wait in the living room." She looked at me for a second like she didn't want to do my order but soon she did and sat on the couch and turned on the TV. I looked around to see if the ingredients are complete, which it is.

"Now, Let's get started."

SKIP

"Jennie-yah?" I called my voice echoed through the kitchen.

"Hmm?"

"Can you prepare the table, please?" I heard the TV turned off, getting the idea jennie accepted my request.

"Okay." I faced the direction where jennie was walking towards to where the dish rack was placed, jennie literally looks like an Innocent kid helping her big brother. She was wearing an over-sized plain white shirt it was reaching her knees with a short shorts that you can't see because of the over-sized shirt.

"Stop staring." She said without looking at me in the eye while placing the plates in the table, I didn't know my eyes were following her around.

"S-Sorry." I blushed due to embrassment.

"It's fine."

How ever in jennie's mind she was saying the oppsite thing.

"Keep staring idiot."