Chapter 32: Mind

For the past few days, all we've been doing is practice for the Dance. We had struggles but of course, we finished it. All we have to do now is plan our clothing. All groups are gathered up in the Center to discuss about the Clothing, one is free to give a suggestion.

"How about, clothes that will get the Audience's attention." One of the members in twice said

"Why not each group has a color?" Leader from Bigbang suggested.

"And that is totally a great Idea!" Approved by our Manager. The Leader smiled proudly.

"Each group has ten minutes to discuss."

"Hmm, Let's choose a color that will get everyone's attention." Our leader suggested.

"Blue?" The shortest member commented.

"Too dark." Namjoon replied.

"Yellow?" My brother, Taehyung suggested.

"That's a good one."

"White?" The member was amused by Hoseok's creativity.

"Perfect. White stands out." Namjoon was satisfied with J-hope's suggestion.

"It's decided then." I butted in.

"White it is." Namjoon snapped his fingers. We all formed a line telling we are already done with our discussion. Few groups are not yet done so we patiently waited for them, fortunately they didn't take a long time.

"I am guessing everyone is done deciding?" Everyone replied a short 'Yes.' to the Manager. "The leader is the one who decides what your group's clothing will look like by drawing in a sketch." He orders the Manager's to hand them the sketch where RM would draw. "You may go to your room and decide, please hand them tomorrow morning, at 6:00 AM."

"Yes." All of us said in unison. Some of the groups went directly to there dorm while us just stayed outside and chill. All of us were sitting on the grass discussing what the clothing would be like. As the Manager said the Leader is the one who decides. But, were different. Each member has to think of a design then RM will approve the design if he is satisfied. To quicken things up we were divided into two.

Taehyung with Me.

Jungkook with J-Hope.

Suga with Jimin.

Jin with RM.

It took a while but, each member finished. Starting with Taehyung and I. Our idea was a plain white suit. RM said it was too plain so we didn't argue. Suga and Jimin's thinking is also a white suit. Everyone has a great idea.

"How about we mixed Black and white?" Hoseok said.

"What do you mean?" The Leader asked confused.

"Like, ya' know? Black inside then white outside."

"Ohhhh." All of us understands Hoseok's thinking.

"Your saying is, I wear like a black turtleneck then I would wear a White blaze?" Jimin commented trying to confirm our understanding.

"Yup."

"Great idea. I like it." We all gave a thumbs up to J-Hope.

"Approved." We are settled. All we have to do is think of each members style of clothing, which Namjoon assigned to me, that is suppose to be his job. They all went to buy snacks leaving me to get some idea.  I got a picture in mind which didn't take that long for me to think.

Taehyung gets a full white with a black necktie same with yoongi without a necktie. Jin will be wearing white with a black ribbon and black pants like namjoon but he's using a necktie similar with Hoseok but he gets full white. Jimin, Jungkook and I are in full black except the blazer we are using is pure white. I wrote all that down to a piece of paper for jungkook to draw. After a few minutes of thinking if I should edit further the members entered the room with plastic bags filled with snacks.

"Why is our maknae more creative than me?" Jin hyung commented when reading the idea I thought making me proud.

"That's because you're old." The members burst out laughing because of yoongi hyung's savageness. Hyung lets out a small chuckle.

"Yah!" Our eldest pointed a finger to our cat.

"It's true." Yoongi hyung shrugged to Jin hyung who doesn't know what to reply

"You're lucky I'm not in the mood to rap." Right, Jin hyung becomes a rapper when he gets mad. Without letting yoongi reply he walked away to grab snacks inside the bag.

Getting back to the original topic Namjoon held the piece of paper reading it, I watched him hoping to approve like a young adult applying to be a secretary of the CEO. He slowly nods.

"I like it." I let out sigh as if I was accepted to be the secretary. I joined Jin hyung who was eating snacks while writing some lyric thingy with Taehyung.

"Jungkook, now it's your job." My job is to get an idea (of the style of clothing) and jungkook's job is to draw out my idea. He's the only one who is good at drawing so Namjoon assigned the job to him. Each member is currently busy. Jimin and Hoseok are practicing the dance. Namjoon and yoongi went out to approve the group's color. Jin and Taehyung are writing a song. While I was busy thinking about jennie. Just kidding I was helping out jungkook (while thinking about Jennie hihi).

few minutes later we heard the door opened knowing it was probably Yoongi and Namjoon we just ignore it.

"We submitted our color." We said a couple of words like 'Nice', 'Goodjob', 'Great'. Yoongi and Namjoon hyung joined the two who was practicing the dance.

The two of us, Jungkook and I got four out of eight members finished, four more.  It was easy since we didn't have to be too detailed since our dressmakers are professionals. It was basically non-stop working, and non-stop thinking of Jennie:))

She was basically in my mind the whole day. Even until now. The more I think of her the more I get fast in work and the more creative I get.

She was like my charger. I'm a phone. A phone who never gets a low battery because the charger is always plugged in(my mind).

She is mine in any ways.

-----------

I apologise for not updating!:((