Chapter 17: Mrs. Kim.

—A FEW MINUTES AGO—

Excuse me, may I speak with Mrs. Kim?" Currently I'm in YG Entertainment.

"What's your name, Sir?" I paused for a second thinking what should I tell her.

"Tae, Just tell her Tae."

"Okay."

—NOW—

"Oh my, your panting." She lended me a water bottle and I gladly took it and drank all of the water in it.

"Mom, why did you quit as a Doctor?" I look straight into her eyes.

"Honestly, I always wanted to be a CEO where in I had Dancers, Singers, Rappers, But my Mother didn't allow me and she told me to become a doctor so I did, I hope you understand." She held my eyes and looked at me her eyes looked like she was asking me to agree.

"I see, I understand you mom." I smile and nod.

"Thank you." She smiled sweetly at me.

"Should I tell Hyung and Noona?"  I asked.

"I already told your Noona, just tell Tae okay?"

"Mom I better get going It's getting dark." I stood up from the couch.

"Wait, I want you to meet someone." Huh? What does she mean?

"Who Is it?" I looked at her confusingly.

"The four girls that will make a debut next year." What is she talking about? I'm not even interested.

"Come in girls." I hears the door open and the footsteps of the people coming in.

"Meet BLACKPINK my son." I lazily turn my head to look at them but my boring face turned into a shocked one.

"Miyeon, Jisoo, Chaeng and jennie.." I called their names one by one.

"Oh Leo?" Miyeon was the first one to talk.

"You already know each other?" Mom looked at us back and fourth.

"Yeah, we met two years ago." Chaeng recovered from shockness.

"Is that so?" Mom nods.

"Hey.." I awkwardly greeted.

"Um, Hi.." Jennie slightly waved her hand and bowed.

"Have a sit." I sat beside mom while the four sat infront of us.

"Since Leo here Is in a boy band and you girls will make a debut I hope you keeo this a secret."

"We'll keep our mouth shut." Jisoo smiled cutely.

"So, how did you guys meet?" Mom leaned in getting interested.

"I'll explain." I raises my had to get their attention.

"Okay."

"When we had our fan meeting I met jennie their, only Jennie, she got my attention and learned her name after that me and the boys ate in a restaurant where in they were eating there too, that's where I met Chaeng and Jisoo." I explained to her in english so she can understand well.

"What about Miyeon?"

"We haven't met personally until now, we just talk during our old group chat." They all nod at my explanation.

"So you had a group chat?"

"Yes mom."

"Who's your closest here?" I was about to speak but the other three girls did it first.

"Jennie." I facepalmed my self.

"Huh?" Jennie looked at us confusingly.

"Jennie, dear." She called.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Can you escort my son outside?"

"No mom, It's okay." I refused.

"It's okay Leo." Jennie agreed.

"Fine." I grabbed her wrist but not too roughly

and I heard the girls including my mom giggle I knew it she ships me with Jennie.

OUTSIDE

"Sorry about my mother."

"No, she seems sweet." I smiled.

"I'll call you, Later." I slowly walked away backwards.

"Okay." She said waving at me.

"Bye." I waved back and gave her multiple finger hearts making her giggle. I turned around and called for a cab before I enter i gave a flying kiss and entered the cab.

DORM

When I entered the dorm everyone was already sleeping except for kook. I threw myself on the couch.

"So, what happened making you jump
off the table and sprint away?" Jungkook was standing with his arms crossed.

"It's urgent."

"Really urgent?"

"Yes."

"Tell me." Hyung ordered.

"I can't."

"It's really urgent and private that you can't tell me?" He said in disbelief.

"Yes."

"Okay, I understand." He sighs. "Go take a shower and get some sleep, If you want to eat jin-hyung made burgers for you." I smiled widely.

"Thanks." He smiled back and patted my head before going upstairs.

"I have the best hyungs ever." I stood up and went in the kitchen to grab the burgers that jin-hyung made for me and thanfully ate it.

LEO AND YOONGI'S ROOM

I opened my phone and smiled seeing jennie's message.

Rubyjabe
Goodnight.

"Night Leo." My roomate said.

"Night." I replied.

Taehan
Goodnight.