Chapter 33: Dance

The day has finally come. All groups are currently in the backstage preparing for the show. As planned we wore the planned outfit except some things changed. Bangtan and Bigbang is A, which means we'll be the first group to perform. Black and White is our themed colour and bigbang was planning maroon but since we are going to perform together Manager thought it will be better if both groups will have one colour. Bigbang and Bangtan (A) is white and black, Twice and AOA(B) is purple with white, EXO, Infinite and Pentagon(C) are gold then white. Yes we all have white to match at the end of the performance.

The plan was, A is going to the right side of the stage to perform the choreograohy first Then B is left side which is going to be the second to perform, while C is in the center of the stage. In the end of the song each group will dance together as one. (a/n; let's say the stage is big enough:>)

"Are all groups ready?" JYP's manager asked getting our attention. Everyone is prepared. Well dressed and relaxed to perform, some are a bit nervous because the stage might not be spacious. The camera man who is currently fixing some wires reassured them by saying that they checked the stage earlier if it was enough space for all groups.

The audience are currently waiting patiently for the groups. All lights are not on making it very dark there was three doors to enter the back stage and exit. Bigbang and our group carefully proceed to the right side of the backstage ready to come out soon. While other groups are positioned to their side.

"Alright boys, claim the stage." Getting the signal we slowly came out while the intro of the music is playing then started dancing to the song. Everyone is focused, trying the best not to create a mistake or miss a move, Everyone is moving in sync while making eye contact to the camera. The light is focused on us so that people will point their sight here. The fans sang along with the audio while cheering us with a bright smile some are taking pictures and videos for a remembrance and others are raising up the banners they created same as their lightsticks.

Our screen backround is red and yellow fire with our very powerful dance moves, not gonna lie our choreography is very difficult,even j-hope had a hard time to master it. Not so long we finished the dance. Now the light is focused on the left side which is AOA and Twice dancing beautifully. After 10 seconds of catching our breath we entered the back stage once a itgain to wipe the sweat away.

"You did great boys." MG-nim complimented us as we enter the backstage.

"Ya'll great dancers." One of the member of Bigbang complimented, I think his name is Seng seng? Sengri? Seungri? eh I'll just call him Seng seng, he offered us a high five which we took the offer with a smile.

"Let's watch the girls." Seng seng said. Most of my members ignored it and decided to chill while hoseok and I joined Seng seng.

"The are great." I nod in agreement. I took a glance on Seng seng who is carefully watching Twice and AOA. Is he a pervert? I shook off the thought and just watched the two groups.

"Woah.. Nayeonie is wow." I commented in amusement while eyeing the Bunny. I don't like her okay? She's just amazing. I am a loyal human being. I stepped out to join the others who were being a mess.

"WHO SAID YOU CAN EAT MY POTATO?" oh my, Jin and Jimin are arguing.

"I didn't know it was yours!" Childish.

"youshould'veaskedwhoowsthepot-atoyoucan'tjustmakeyourown decision." Why did hyung debut as a vocal? He could've been the Main rapper. I sighed.

"Chill guys, it's just a potato." Our great dad calmed the two idiots. Right, we have no time to argue and be childish.

"The girls are done." Seng seng announced. He can be a reporter.

"Let's greet them." Five of us went to greet them Seng seng is with us. We passed through the three groups, EXO, Infinite and Pentagon we have them a thumbs up and goodlucks.

"AyOooO!" Hoseok greeted energetically, as expected he caught the attention of the two groups who greeted back.

"You guys did good!" Our sunshine is such a extrovert.

"You guys too." One of the members from AOA said.

"Those powerful moves are amazing!" Dahyun tried to do the chorus part with a funny face causing us to smile and giggle.

"Goodjob, girls." Seng seng gave a sweet smile. They bowed and thanked him.

"We should head out soon, C is almost finished." Twice's group leader informed, we all agreed. We head through the hallway meeting the others already lined up.

"You danced well." Leader Kim gave a thumbs up. We were already comfortable to each other so we didn't bother to bow and just gave a simple 'Thanks' and a smile.

"Alright boys and girls." One of the Managers called our attention. "C is almost done, now for the final part. dance your best."

"Yes, Manager." We said in unison.

"Let's go." We waited for them to finish, after a minute we kept in position and started to walk forward to our designed position. The music slowly lost its volume we step forward
as the music flows through the arena, while the audience shout our names as a sign of support.

"Are you ready?" Namjoon shouted on the top of his lungs hyping the crowed, which the crowed squealed.

"Let's go!" All of us danced energetically not caring if we get showered with sweat. We probably stink right now. It was powerful dance moves but we didn't care at all.

As long as we are with our fans we all are happy.

All of us looked like we just finished an intense workout at the gym, we all thanked and bowed when it ended.

We are now in the backstage resting. we are full of sweat the staffs were taking care of us while resting it was exhausting since it was powerful movements mostly the last part.

"You did great boys." Our Manager complimented "The fans are satisfied." We smiled in relief.

It was worth it. Like really worth it.