Chapter 30: New.

We are now packing our things, seems like we are going to live there permanently as long as we are idols. Of course I won't forget the bracelet Jennie gave me when we were in Jeju.  I also gave her one but a necklace version of it. We also bought some matching clothes.

"All packed?" Hyung asked.

"Almost."

"I'll be downstairs." I hummed in response. I grabbed my camera and opened it to see our photos together a smile formed my lips recalling the memories. Finally after a few minutes I finished packing my stuff and went downstairs.

"Is everyone here?" Namjoon asked when I arrived down stairs.

"I think Jin-hyung is still packing." I answered.

"I AM HERE!" A voice shouted, we all looked over where that yell came from and of course it was Jin. 

"Did anyone forgot something?" The leader asked making sure no one left their things. Seems like everybody got their things. "No one? Okay, Let's go." He started to go outside the dorm, the other seven members followed the Leader heading in the car.

"Nice wallpaper." The teasing bunny teased. It was Jennie and I.

"Thanks." I rolled my eyes. My phone suddenly vibrated, out of curiosity I looked over the phone and received a message from Rubyjane.

Rubyjane

Where are you now?

Taehan

Inside the van, you?

Rubyjane.

Dorm.

Taehan

We had a meeting about this K-idol place thingy,

we are heading there right now.

Rubyjane

Oh really? Lucky

Jennie and I kept on chatting until we arrived seems like other Kpop idols are already here judging there are vans already parked. This place is... huge (from the outside). It's like a huge village. Just as the CEO informed it had gates with high secured. All of us exited the van getting a better view of the place.

"Woah, Daebak." The sunshine spoke first.

"Let's get inside, boys." We followed MG-nim getting inside, as soon as we entered our mouths formed a 'O' shaped. Once you entered you get greeted by a path. You can see grass and trees every where and the place where the idols would stay in. The center looked like a park with Benches, grass, stalls, Vending machines. You can have a picnic here.  while waking around we passed by some idols who were checking out the place with their Manager. MG-nim stopped his tracks and we did as well.

"Okay, Boys line up." I looked around and saw other Idols in a line. To my surprise Bigbang was on our right and twice on our left side. My eyes met with GD's we smiled to each other.  Another thing CEOs from other Entertainment was in the middle. Oh, That's my mom.

"Okay, Ladies and Gentlemen." Our CEO spoke first. "This will be titled as the 'K-idol Village' where in only Kpop idols has the access to enter and to exist." He said using his Megaphone. 

"As you can see, there are buildings everywhere." My mother stated. "For example." She pointed at a building on her right. "Over there in that building, you can see YG's logo, right?" All of the idols nod. "That is where Idols from YG will stay in." It was now JYP's CEO turn to speak.

"Same building but not the same Room, There are only one Practice room in here so you'll be scheduled. There is also a gym here, you are allowed to hang out but only for 2 to 3 hours afternoon." SM's CEO took a step forward to talk.

"Of course, there are rules. No one should be outside around 12:00 AM. Your everyday schedule will be changed, No entering other group's room." They proceed on telling the rules and all of the groups are listening carefully not missing a single rule. Now to end it, FNC Entertainment's CEO takes a step forward to end it.

"We do hope you enjoy living in here with other idols, kindly follow the rules and thank you very much for listening." We all clapped while smiling. We watched them leave through the gate. I had my eyes focused on my Mom, before  she exits the gate Mom looked back and smiled at me then I smiled back.

"Okay boys, Let's head to your room." The eight of us followed MG-nim, The Groups are already in their room and some still in their same spot. The members entered the Room, When you enter the room you get to see a full view of a field from outside.

"You just have two rooms, Each room has a two bunk bed, It's your decision which is top or bottom."

"Oh, Leo is on top and Jennie is bottom." My eyes widen on what J-Hope said.

"Hey!" Luckily MG-nim didn't bother and went outside the room, jeez he's cold.

"Oh sorry." 

"It's fine." There was awkward silence for a moment but Namjoon spoke.

"Hyung-line together and Maknae-line together." The Leader said.  Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon went in the other room while Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and I went to the unoccupied room. We decided Taehyung and Jimin share the same bunk bed. 

"Must've cost trillions to build this." Tae commented. I opened my phone to check out the internet.

"Woah, It's already over the internet." I said talking about this K-Idol Village.

"That's cool." We heard the doorbell ring, but didn't bother to open it because for sure Namjoon would open it as always. 

"They said we'll be scheduled right?" The shortest in the room asked.

"Yeah." My brother asked his question.

"Then we'll get more free time?" Oh right, Jimin always asks good questions.

"Maybe?" Bunny replied not so sure.

"Boys gather around!" The four of us heard Namjoon's voice. Without thinking twice, us the maknae-line went outside,  and the hyung-line was already there. "So this is our schedule, today is Monday right?" 

"Yeah." I replied. Namjoon explained our schedule, It will start next Monday, so this week we have our day off. Only the seven chosen group are in here, BTS from Bighit, Bigbang from YG, Twice from JYP, Exo from SM, AOA from FNC, Pentagon from CUBE, Infinite from Woollim.

"That is all." I yawned and went to the Maknae-line room. The Maknae-line is just laying in the bed the hyung-line said they will do a V-live. I just kept on watching random movies on my laptop since Jennie is busy I have no one to chat with.

"Ughh." I groaned because I'm really bored, the movie I'm watching doesn't really make me entertain. "I'll go for a walk." Jimin just hummed in response because he is too busy with his phone. Without telling Namjoon, I just directly went out with my black hat. I was walking peacefully with my hands inside my pocket. 

'Jennie-yah, I miss you.'