Chapter 14: But we will wait.

—DORM 6 HOURS AGO—

"I saw jennie, I swear!"

"Stop with your illusions Leo Kim." Jimin stood up and went to his room.

"Get some sleep." Namjoon patted my back.

YOONGI AND LEO ROOM PRESENT

"Hey, I believe you." I stopped playing in mt phone and looked at yoongi confusingly.

"About what?"

"The jennie thighy." I smiled

"Really?"

"Yeah, I actually followed you but I couldn't find you, I searched for you but found someone else."

"It's jennie right?"

"No, it was Jisoo-ssi, she had a mask and hat but i know her, I asked why she is here and jisoo said she was waiting for jennie but lost her, then eventually i got a message from kook to come back." Yoongi explained to me.

"I can tell that they will debut." I smiled by the thought.

"Yeah, It's gonna be long but we will wait." Yoongi gave me a warm smile.

"Yah! Leo Kim! You are in charge of buying ingredients for tonights dinner!" Jin knocked loudly on the door, geez is this the eldest suppose to be like?

"Okay! Please stop knocking loudly!" I asked but he kept doing it.

"Aish.." I opened the door welcoming jin-hyung with a glare.

"What a welcome." Jin crossed his arms.

"I'll do it so, shoo shoo." He nodded and went downstairs.

"It's 9:00 PM already, probably there's only a few people there." I thanked him and grabbed the mask and wore my hoodie.

INSIDE

Why won't they believe me? Aish, I angrily throw the stuffs in the cart I was too busy looking in the shelfs not noticing I already bumped someone

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I kneel infront of her... wait white mask and my hoodie

"Jennie.."

"Leo..."

"Uh, I'm sorry." I helped her stand up and bowed down took a step to get away from her but she grabbed my wrist.

"What's wrong?" I want to say sorry, I want to hug her, I want to taste those lips of her...

I want her to be mine.

"N-Nothing, bye." I removed her hand off my wrist and took a step forward to get away from her but she didn't let me and held my wrist again.

"Why are you avoiding me?" I'm ashamed jen. I was too weak remove the n't from 'couldn't'. I'm ashamed, I'm Weak, I'm a coward. Damn it, I said I would wait for you but here I am standing right infront of you and I'm too weak to look at you, to face you, to talk to you.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She tip-toed and cupped my face making me face her but I'm still not looking at her eyes.

"Look at me." I gulped.

"Please." I looked, straight into her eyes.

"What's wrong." I just looked at her.

"Tell me." I didn't answer

"Please."

"I-I'm ashamed jennie."

"About what?"

"I was too weak to say no."

"What do you mean?" Is that blood on her elbow?! I grabbed her arm and she flinched.

"Ouch.."

"What happened?" My tone was a serious tone.

"W-When your cart bumped on—"

"Let's go to a clinic."

"How about the carts?" She looked scared.

"That's not important, you are." I replied looking straight into her eyes.

"Gosh, Heartbeat calm down." Jennie thought.

"Okay." Jennie said with her tiny voice.

OUTSIDE JENNIE'S POV—

"Aish." Leo was kneeling infront of me while I was sitting in the bench he was checking out my elbow, just a reminder you can check me out not just my elbow.

"You okay?" He sat beside me with a worried look I gave him a warm smile.

"Yeah, Thank you." I shyly said.

"Let's go back inside and hope that our car still in there." He's voice is like music in my ears.

"Sure."

INSIDE

"Can't you believe it?" Thankfully our carts are still inside while walking around my baby was just telling me about what happened inside their dorm.

"I would feel the same." We chuckled.

"Are you done looking for ingredients ba—Leo." That was close, For the past two years I became Leo's ultimate fan, I kept updated about what's happening in his life and even went in their concert today. Indeed I was disappointed about what happened but I cannot let my self down.

"I can't find Hershey's chocolate syrup." He like's chocolate i know that, He doesn't use it for pancake but for him to drink it.

"What's it for?"

"For me to drink." See? I know him very well.

"Oh, found it." He smiled widely just like how he smiles at me and Leo stared at it lovingly just like how he looks at me.

"Let's go?" Even his voice is precious.

OUTSIDE BACK TO LEO'S POV

"Have a goodnight ba— Leo." Ba? What? She also said that earlier.

"Wait for my debut." She gave me a warm smile.

"We will wait."

"Thank you." I closed the car door for and waved at the car and hoped that she saw it. knowing my self I'm a very impatient person it's going to be too long for me..

But we will wait.