Chapter 5: Night.

"Shit" I followed her to her room.

-JENNIE'S ROOM—

"Do you have a charger?" She didn't look at me and just pointed at the drawer.

"Thanks" I plugged it in and immediately turned it on. I sat down on the bed.

"I'll just change"

"Sure." I replied at jennie as i checked my phone.

36 Missed calls from Tae-Hyung and 58 Messages.

198 Missed calls from Joon-Hyung and 87 Messages.

29 Missed calls from Worldwide Handsome-Hyung and 94 Messages.

1 Message from Snail Min-Hyung.

46 Messages from Bunny-Hyung.

257 Missed Calls from Noona and 356 Messages.

"Jeez, She's so worried." I called first Noona and she quickly answered me. That was fast.

"YAH!"

"Aish noona! Don't shout please."

"Where are you?" Gosh she scares me.

"In a friend's house."

"What are you doing there?!"

"Staying."

"Wae?"

"I got lost and ended up infront of her house."

"Her?!?!"

"Yes."

"Don't do anything stupid, Alright?"

"Yes madam." I rolled my eyes.

"Good." She finally hunged up. Aish, next to call Joon-hyung.

"Where are you?"

"Friend's house"

"Wa—"

"Just ask detail from Noona, bye!" I hunged up at Joon gladly he didn't bother me anymore the next thing i did is to reply to member's messages.

"Get home, Kid." Message from Snail Min-Hyung. I sighed, As expected my first message from Yoongi-hyung. I kept on checking my messages but stopped when i heard jennie speak.

"Your turn"I stood up, Woah, Baby skin, Cat-eyes, Perfect brea— jeez what am i saying?!

"I don't have spare shorts though." I acted like i didn't have those thoughts.

"Shorts?" I nod at her.

"Alright" She stared to look for something in her closet. "Jisoo-yah, bought a short for me which turns out to be Boy's short we didn't return i just kept it, Here." She threw a navy blue short with stripes on it.

"Tha— oh it's raining." I heard jennie sigh.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No, it's nothing." I nod and entered the restroom. I took off my pants and shoes then wore the short jennie gave me leaving me with a Shirt and shorts with my socks still on.

"Uhm, Jennie-yah, where do you think i can place my pants and shoes?" I said enough to here for jennie.

"Just fold it neatly and leave it there." she replied.

"Okay." After doing what jennie said i came out of the restroom.

"I'll sleep on the floor." I said to jennie who was busy reading a book while laying down on her queen-sized bed.

"No." She replied with her deep voice.

"What?"

"Sleep in the bed." She suggested or more like ordered.

"Then you'll have to sleep on the floor."

"No, as well."

"Aish, your basically telling me we're going to sleep together in that bed?" I complained.

"Why? You don't like me?" I looked at her puppy eyes how adorable.

"Nooo, i mean are you okay with that?" She took a second to reply.

"Sure, I guess."

"Okay, cool." I proceed to the bed and gently layed my body. Suddenly a loud thunder striked.

"Kyah!" It all happened so fast. I just blinked and jennie is hugging my chest tight, real tight. But enought for me to breathe.

"H-hey?" She's scared of the thunders huh?

"It's okay." I gently rubbed her head trying to calm her with my arms around her.

"He's warm just like his hoodie." Jennie thought.

I felt her hold loosen probably she's already sleeping i let her use my arm as her pillow.

"Goodnight Jennie." I kissed her forehead then closed my eyes.