Chapter 21: Moonlight.

"Hey jen

"Hey jen."

"Hmm?"

"Wanna go for a walk in the beach?"

"Sure, but aren't you afraid you might disturb the others?" After dinnner everyone went to bed, while us, Jin, Jennie and me we have to clean up after those stuffs we went to watch a movie.

"They're probably in deep sleep.."

"Okay then."

"Cool." I checked her clothes, she was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. "Are you sure you'll wear that? It'll be cold."

"I didn't bring a hoodie though." She looked at me with sad eyes.

"Here." I threw her the hoodie I was wearing leaving me with only a t-shirt.

"Y-you sure?" I nod without making eye-contact.

"Let's go." I looked at her and she was wearing my hoodie, she's so cute, my hoodie reaches her knees, I tried not to smile.

"Right." We went downstairs quietly so that we wont wake up Jin and the staffs. We successfully got outside and walked to the beach, it wasn't that far. Once we arrived everyone was asleep only you can hear the sounds of waves.

"Woah." Jennie whispered to not wake up the sleeping people.

"Beautiful isn't it?"  She nods her eyes still on the moonlight.

"Let's walk." She looked at me, she was afraid. "What's wrong?" I approached her closely.

"What if we get caught?"

"Nah, you won't, as long as your with me." I smile sweetly at her and offered my hand.

"Okay." She gladly took my hand and we walked far away from the others.

"It's nice here." Jennie said.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"Hey." She called.

"Hm?"

"What happened.." She paused for a second. "Two years ago?" Here we go, I sighed.

"Let's rest here." I sat down and leaned on the huge rock behind me, I looked at jennie and she was still standing infront of me. "Come here, sit down." I gulped when she sat down between my legs and leaned on my chest, I'm so trying hard to not wrap my arms around her waist.

"You're shivering." I sighed then wrapped my arms around her to warm her up, I felt her body relax. We look like a couple in this position.

"Now explain." She ordered in a deep voice, Jeez she scares me sometimes.

"We got caught." I shortly replied.

"What do you mean?" She was playing with my fingers that was wrapped around her waist.

"Manager-nim, caught us having connections with you guys." I rested my chin on her shoulder. "Then he told the CEO and took our phones then yeah, we focused on our career, to be in the top." I didn't explain to her the full story.

"Were you sad?"

"Yeah, knowing I would be separated with yo— I mean the others." I heard her giggle. "I'm glad we met again." I whispered.

"Actually.." she paused. "I've been supporting you since we separated, I always went to your concerts."

"Oh really?" I was now smiling like an idiot.

"Yeah, you're cool, I always had my eyes on you." She complimented me making me blush.

"Glad you didn't got caught." I said with my deep voice.

"Yeah, as long as I'm with you." The atmosphere was relaxing, just the two of us in the beach with the moonlight.

"Let's go." I said.

"I'm sleepy." She stood up while rubbing her eyes. I stood up too and kneeled with my back facing her.

"Piggy back?" I offered her.

"Okay." She wrapped her arms around my neck, I can feel her breast press on my back I'm so dirty minded. I lift her up and started walking. I can tell that she's falling asleep because her grip on my neck is loosing, knowing that I walked faster.

—LEO AND JENNIE'S ROOM—

I slowly lay jennie on the bed and carress her cheeks admiring her looks. I lay down next to her and closed my eyes but felt something making me open my eyes again and see jennie hugging me I smiled and gently lift her head and stretch my arms for her to use a pillow and gently kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight." I wrapped my arms around her too. We slept peacefully feeling each other's warmth. It was a short walk but it was nice.