Chapter 3: Day.

--PARKING LOT--

We've finished eating and rested in the car before leaving. We aren't famous yet so we get to go outside freely but soon we'll get famous so we would be forbidden to go outside alone. So we shall enjoy the moment before it last.

"We had fun being with you guys, we will get going now." Jennie wen't outside the van and bowed her head.

"Thanks for the meal!" Chaeyoung cheerfully thanked. She went out with Jisoo.

"Thank you too for the great time." Leader thanked them formally. They finally walked away towards their ride.

"Oh." I commented randomly remembering something.

"Is there something wrong lil' bro?"

"I have to go to a place." I looked at Namjoon with my eyes asking permission. He sighed.

"Alright, we'll wait for you."

"Nah, you guys get ahead i'll just ride a cab." I stepped out of the van.

"But--" Before he finished the sentence i immediately closed the door and walked away.

"Almost forgot." I sighed and look back at the van which is getting ready to leave. I waved at the van hoping they would see. I looked back at my tracks walking towards the direction where i have to go.

--PLACE--

I sighed when i arrived at the tall building. I entered the building called "The Kim's Company".
i wore my hat and masked so that they won't recognize me.

"May i talk to Mr. Kim please?" I politely asked.

"May i have your name, Sir?" I stared at her for a second.

"I am afraid i cannot tell you my identity."

"Are you some how connected to CEO?" She looked at me suspiciously. I sighed and look at her with serious eyes that she cannot see with ny bangs covering it.

"I'm his son." Her eyes widen.

--MR. KIM'S OFFICE--

"How you're doing boy?" My fathet asked.

"Good, so, why'd you call me?" Not trying to be rude i'm just in hurry.

"Just checking up, how's your brother?" No member knows about this except for Tae and Namjoon. The CEO of Bighit ent. Knows about thus too. The reason we wont tell the public it might cause some trouble to the other members.

"He's also good." I shortly answered.

"You're mother is at America right now."

"What? Why?"

"She's a doctor over there, of course." I sighed.

"I wanted her to watch our concert." I looked down.

"Don't worry, My child, your mother is gonna cheer you boys." I sighed once again.

"Also, Let's have a deal." I faced him with a confused look.

"After your idol career ends, you'll be taking over the company." It's not gonna be hard right? I just nodded.

"How about Tae-hyung?"

"Your mother have plans for him." I stood up.

"I'll be leaving now, Dad" He stood up and patted my shoulder.

"Good luck." He gave me a "You can do it" smile.

--LIBRARY--

"There's nothing to read." I sighed as i kept looking.

"Leo?" i look back to the person that called me.

"Jennie?" she chuckled and walk closer to me.

"It's good to see you again." She gave me a smile as i innocently nodded my head.

"What brings you here?" I chuckled as i watch her trying to reach a book with her small legs.

"To read books, Duh." I didn't get a responce because she was busy trying to reach a book.

"Need help?"

"N-no need i can do this." Struggle was in her voice. I went to her back and reached what book she was trying to get.

She faced me and said. "Than--" She didn't get to finish because she was suprise to our position. I had her pinned on the bookshelves.

"U-Uh.." I giggled at her cuteness.

"Jennie?" A woman's voice came out of no where making is stand up straight.

"Eomma?" I look at her confusely and look at the woman who is walking towards us.

"Who is this man?" I was about to speak but her action made me stop. She suddenly took of my hat. Her eyes widen.

"Oh, you look like someone i know.." She went closer to my face making me step back nervously.

"Eomma, Let's go." Jennie grabbed her arm.

"Hmmm, you resemble him." Him? Who him?

"Well then, I Apologize for ruining your and my daughter's moment" She teased.

"Eommma!" Jennie yelled in embarrassment.

"Let's go my daughter" They walked out of the Library.

--INSIDE A CAB--

I met a girl named Kim Jennie and let her have my hoodie, we met once again in a restaurant and again met in a library then met her mother.

"What a day indeed." I whispered with my earphone on.

"I should've asked for her number at least." I mumbled. Something fell out of my pocket.

"Oh?" i picked it up. It's a note.

"Here's my number ************ text me :)" - J.

I smiled. I leaned my head on the window and closed my eyes.

--MANY MINUTES LATER--

"Sir, wake up you have arrived" I opened my eyes and take a look around. I noticed where we we're and sat up straight.

"Uh, Thanks Mr.." I payed him and went outside the cab. The cab drove away once again i look around.

"Where the fuck am i?" I whispered.