I.

~ Jasmine's Point Of View ~

My alarm clock echoes through my room. I groan and slam it. Another day of hell. I question myself everytime why I still live. Nobody really cares about me, so why should I live?

My parents don't want me and no one at school likes me. There is no point of living.

I wish my life was different. Just like other kids. Peacefull and their parents love them.

But I guess that's not what was meant for me.

I believe in myself. And who I am. Although it's hard sometimes, I can always trust myself.

Now you are asking yourself, why don't you just run away? Well, because it's harder than you think. Everytime I attempt to leave, my

parents would lock me in a room and leave me there for days. And nobody notices. Because no one cares.

Not at school, not nowhere.

Can you imagine your life like this, when you're only 15 years old?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Jasmine! Get down!" My dad yells. I stiffen at his tone. That's the tone, when I get my daily beatings."It's good for you Jasmine. Maybe you realise that you need to be like normal teenagers. Fall in love with a boy, not a girl."

I quickly get dressed and run downstairs. I walk into the livingroom and see my parents standing there.

"Finally." My mom said. My dad looks at me. I know what to do. I put my hands against the wall and squeeze my eyes shut. My dad starts to hit my back with his belt. I bite my lip not to scream, because when I scream he hits harder. I just have to deal with it.

I walk into school and people are already whispering and poiting at me. I sigh and walk to my locker. I take out all my books I need and slam it close.

School can't go quickly enough.

I don't like to go to school but I also don't want to stay home.

"Jasmine right?" I look up. Ellie. Why would she talk to me? She is probably going to judge me anyway.

"Uhm.. Yes." I mumble.

"We have to be partners for the project." She smile. It's a real smile. Not a fake one like always. Wait what project?

"Uhm.. Cool." I smile lightly. Still don't know what project it is.

"Do you know what I'm talking about?" She asks giggling. I blush and shake my head.

"We have to build our dream house and it has to be good for environment." She says and smiles again. That sounds pretty fun.

"Sounds good. When do we start?" I ask softly.

"After school at my place?" She suggests. I nod lightly. She smiles and sits back in her seat.

I rest my head in my hands. I sigh. This is going to be hard.

~~~~

The bell rings and my last class is done. I put everything back in my bag and walk out of the classroom. I keep my head down and look at me feet until I bump into someone. I look up and see Ellie standing there. She smiles at me.

"Ready to go?" She asks. I nod. She takes my arm and we walk outside the cool. We walk towards a black car. She smiles and opens the door.

"Hop in." I smile lightly and get in her car. She closes the door and runs to the drivers seat. She starts the engine and pulls out the parking lot. She is softly humming along with the radio. I look out of the window. I stare at all the house and we stop infront of a huge white house. My jaw dropped. Compared with this, my house is a dog house.

"Wow." Was all I said. Ellie giggles and gets out. She runs to my side again and opens the door. She smiles again and I get out.

We walk towards the door and she unlocks it. She lets me in first and my jaw dropped again.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Picture of Jasmine on the side.

Hope you like it and don't hasitate to vote and comment.

REWRITEN.