II.

~ Ellie's Point of View ~

We have to do an project in partners and of course I have to work with Jasmine. As if they know I like her. I shift my gaze from the teacher to Jasmine. She is staring in front of her not following the class at all. She looks so cute. Her beautiful mid length brown hair and those big green eyes. She is admired by all the boys in school but she never pays attention to them.

"Sit with your partner and discuss your plans." Miss Rose says and everyone gets up. Except for Jasmine so I decide to go to her. I get out of my seat and walk towards her seat.

"Hey. Jasmine right?" I ask. She jumps and looks up at me.

"Uhm.. Yea." She says softly.

"We are partners for the project." I smile. She looks slightly confused.

"Oh.. Cool." She says nervously. I can see at her face she doesn't know what I am talking about.

"You have no idea what project right?" I giggle. She blushes and shakes her head. I smile again.

"We have to build our dream house and make it 100% good for the environment." I explain. She nods slowly.

"Sounds fun. When do we start?" She asks softly. I think about that for a second.

"After school? Maybe my place." I suggest. She nods and smiles. She should do that more often.

"Sounds like a plan. See you after school then." I smile and sit back in my seat. I'm already looking forward to it.

Finally last class is over and I rush out of my classroom. I looked up Jasmines last class and run to her classroom. She walks out looking at her feet and I stand in front of her. She bumps into me and her head shots up.

"Ready to go?" I ask. She nods and I take her arm. We walk outside the school and towards my car.

I open the door for her and she gets in. I smile again and rush over to the drivers seat. I start the engine and pull out of the parking lot.

Jasmine is staring out of her window, amazed by all the big houses. I smile at her and him along with the song on the radio.

I stop in front of my house and her mouth is wide open. I giggle softly and get out of my car. I walk over to her side and open the door again. She gets out and smiles again.

I unlock the front door and let her in. Her mouth is wide open. Again.

"Welcome to my house." I giggle.

"This is amazing." She whispers. I take her hand and guide her to my room.  I open the door and let her in. Nobody has ever seen my room before. But I actually trust her. My room is soft blue with a big bed in the middle. I have walk-in-closet and a bathroom an suite. Not really special anymore for me but it is for Jasmine.

I close the door and sit on my bed. She hasitates for a minute but then sits next to me.

"So.. Do you have any ideas?" I ask.

"I have a few." She whispers. I smile. I stand up and get some paper and a pencil.

"Maybe you can draw it?" She nods and takes the paper and pencil from me and starts drawing. I look over her shoulder. She is a really good drawer.

After ten minutes she is done with drawing and hands me her different ideas. I stare at all of them. They are all pretty but my eye falls on a big beach house. It has big windows, so you don't need any lamps I guess. The roof is covered with mos and plants. There are different tanks that collects the rain.

"This one looks really cool." I say pointing to the beach house.

"Thanks." She mumbles.

"I can collect and buy all the things we need and we can build it maybe this weekend? You can stay over if you want." I suggest.

"Yeah sounds good." She smiles. I look at my phone.

"You wanna stay for dinner or do you need to go home?" I ask. She shrugs.

"What time is it?" She asks.

"5.30." I say. Her eyes widen.

"I have to go home." She says and quickly gets up. I grab her hand.

"Let me bring you home."

"No I can walk. My house is a few blocks away." She says. I raise my eyebrow.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." She smiles lightly. "Thanks for having me over, Ellie."

"Anytime." I say and walk her with her towards the front door.

"Text me when you get home. And be safe." I say and hand her my phone number. She nods and takes the note from me. Her hand brushes against mine. I smile. She waves and walks away. I sigh and close the door. I lean my body against the door.

She is so perfect.

~•~•~•~•~

REWRITEN!