XV.

~ Ellie's Point of View ~

I don't know what is going on with Jasmine. She has been acting so weird lately. She completely ignores my presence, at school and at home. When mum gets us from and to school, she barely says something. And as soon as we are home, she runs straight up to her room. Mum tried to talk to her multiple times but all she says is "I'm fine." I don't know but it makes me feel bad.

And then today the worse thing you could think about happened. She left to visit her mum. Why, you might be thinking. I don't know. It seems like she wants her back. After all that we have done for her, she leaves and visits her mom. She is where she belongs, in jail. Locked behind bars, so she can't hurt Jasmine. But apparently, Jasmine doesn't think that way. She likes to be hurt maybe. Again, I don't know.

~•~•~

"You could've stop her." I say. Mum looks at me.

"And then what? She would lock herself in her room and never come out alive." Mum says.

"You could've say, would you like me to come with me. She would say yes and everything was okay. But now she is there, alone for gods sake!" I yell the last part. Mum sighs.

"She's not. The guards are always there and there is glass between them."

"I don't care. She should have taken someone with her."

"Well she didn't, so get over it." Mum snaps. I glare at her and storm into my room. I slam the door behind me. I fall onto my bed and burry my face in my pillow.

After a while my phone buzzes. I take my head out of my pillow and pick up my phone. Jasmine.

Can you come pick me up? I'm visited my mom. Didn't go well.

I knew it. I get off my bed and run downstairs.

"We have to pick up Jasmine. It didn't go well." I say, anger dripping of my voice.

"Okay." Mum says and grabs her purse. "But don't yell or anything." I nod.

~•~•~

I get out of the car and walk to Jasmine, who is sitting on the sidewalk. She looks up when I reach her. She was obviously crying. She walks up to my and wraps her arms around me.

"It was a mistake to go." She mumbles against my neck. "She hasn't changed at all."

"It's ok, you didn't know." I whisper. Mum pulls up right behind us and we get in the car. The drive home was silent and her arms never left my body.

~•~•~

She walks up to her room and I follow her. I close the door and sit next to her on her bed.

"I just wanted to know why. Why she did all of that. It bothered me. I had to know why but she didn't give a reason." She says.

"Jasmine, there was nothing else you could do. She still doesn't realize what she did to you. She is just stupid for not giving in. Nothing of this all is your fault, remember that." I say. She looks at me and nods.

~•~•~

I know it's short and I'm sorry for not updating so long. I started watching oitnb and I'm really addicted to Tumblr, that I kinda forgot this story.

Also, I don't really have any ideas anymore, so if you have an idea where you want this story to go, please tell me. I could really use some help.

Anyway, HAPPY VALENTINES DAYYI don't know where you live or what time it is, just a happy valentines day and remember you are beautiful and cute. I don't care if I don't know how you look like, I think your cute. Accept that. Thanks.

CLICKKK THE STARRR YAYAY.

This caption is probably longer as the whole chapter so I better stop right now.

DONT FORGET TO CLICK THE STAR.

MKAY?

BYE.

XXX