XI.

~ Ellie's Point of View ~

Everything went back to normal. Well not completely normal. We went back to school and explained everything to the principal. He thankfully understood everything. My friends left me and found there new head of the group. I have been closer with Jasmine than ever and it's the best thing that happened in my life.

Mum even took the quest room to make it for Jasmine. We bought a whole new bedroom for her with her own bathroom. She didn't want to use it so the first day she actually had the room, she stayed with me anyway. My mum practically forced her into the room. It was really funny to watch.

Back to now, I got suspended for a week. Why? Because I hit Hannah in the face. Why? Because she talked shit about Jasmine and said everything about her mum was made up and then she even hit Jasmine so hard, that she fell down and got a concussion. And well then I lost my temper and hit her. And I'M the one who got suspended. But, it was worth it.

Jasmine didn't want to go back to school without me because she was afraid Hannah would do it again. And knowing Hannah, she would do it again. And we don't want that.

~•~•~

"I want ice cream." Jasmine says after storming in my room.

"Go get it then." I say. She jumps on my and straddles my waist.

"But you have to come with me." She says. I shake my head.

"I don't want ice cream." I say.

"Well, I do."

"Yeah, then go get it." She pouts.

"But you have to come with me." She says like a four year old.

"Fine, get off me so I can dress." I say and she squeals like a child. She is jumping on my bed. I shake my head an laugh. I walk to my closet and take out a short and a top. I put on my Nike's and put on my sunglasses. I grab my purse and drag the four year old Jasmine downstairs.

"Oh you will be great with kids." She says sarcastically. I laugh and walk outside. Jasmine walks to the car and I look at her. She frowns.

"Not the car?" She says confused. I shake my head.

"The park is ten minutes away. You think I'm going to drive there?" I say. She nods. "Well I don't." I smirk. She pouts and takes my hand.

"I got a letter today from my mom." She says when we sit down on a bench with our ice cream.

"And what did she write?" I ask.

"She says she is off alcohol and drugs and stuff. She is asking if she can have a day off for my birthday, which is next week." She says.

"It's your decision if you want her on your birthday."

"I honestly don't know." She sighs.

"What about you visit her first. Just to check if it is all true and you can decide from there." I suggest.

"That sounds actually pretty good. But let's talk about something else." She says. I nod and continue eating my ice cream. I never knew ice cream from a bus would taste so good.

"Have you ever been in love?" She asks and I see at her face she regrets the question.

"Once, with Jordan." I say. She doesn't look surprised.

"Yeah, well he us kinda hot." She agrees.

"To be honest with you, I didn't date him for his looks. He dated me for my looks but just wanted to be popular. He is a quarterback and very popular. So I took my opportunity and dated him. And now I actually regret it." I say.

"Why?" She asks curious. I giggle.

"Because if I wasn't popular, Hannah wouldn't ban my to talk to you and I would've known you earlier." I say honestly.

"Really?" She whispers now. I nod.

"I always liked you and every time I wanted to talk, either Hannah or Lauren would show up and drag me away."

"Well, you're here now." She says smiling. I smile back and finish my ice cream.

"Would you like to go for a little walk?" I smile. She nods and takes my hand. We walk through the park and just talk. It's really nice to spend time with Jasmine.

~•~•~

Not really special. I don't have any ideas anymore, so if you have one please tell me :).

Lots of Love,
Serena x