XIX.

~ Ellie's Point of View ~

We walk back to school and talk a bit more until the bell rung for the next class. We have the same class right now. We slowly walk towards the room. We enter the room and we are greeted by Chelsea.

"I'll sit next to her okay?" Jasmine says to Chelsea. She nods and winks at her. I chuckle. We do sit infront of Chelsea, so we can talk.

"Well, tell me how it went." Chelsea says. "Don't hide the details though."

"Oh god, Chels. What do think that happened?" I laugh. "We just drank coffee and talked. That's all."

"You sure? You don't drink coffee." She smirks. I shake my head.

"For gods sake, I had tea and Jasmine had coffee." She laughs.

"Okay okay, chill. I was kidding." Jasmine starts to laugh. The teacher walks in. She was kinda my favorite teacher and she knew almost everything about me. I could trust her. She knew what happened between me and Jasmine. She looked at me and smiles, because Jasmine was next to me with her hand in mine. I didn't even notice her hand was in mine, until she looks at it. We turn around and follow the class.

~•~•~

School finished slowly and I could tell with every hour passing by, Jasmine got more nervous and nervous. Her mum had an appointment at her doctor.

We walk outside of the school, spotting her mum in the car. I must say, she looked different. She didn't look sick, well a little, but just tired. As if she was tired with being sick, even though she didn't knew what kind of sickness she had.

"Good luck, Jasmine. Let me know how it went. " She hugs her and Chelsea looks at me. "Take care of her." She whispers. I nod and hug her. I grab Jasmine's hand and walk towards the car of her mum.

"Hey mom." Jasmine greets. "I brought Ellie with me." Her mum looks at me and smiles widely.

"Hello dear." She says. I smile at her. Jasmine  gets in the car, next to her mum. I get in the back seat and her mum drove out of the parking lot.

"Tell me Ellie, why did it took so long before you finally came?" Jasmine's mum asks. She didn't know? I think Jasmine didn't want her to worry.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry for that. I was just kinda busy with my own life and I had some issues but everything is good now." I say.

"Oh okay, well I'm glad I finally see you again. I just want to thank you for taking care of my daughter, while I was in jail."

"It was no problem, ma'am." Not much later we arrive at the hospital. I got out of the car and opened Jasmine's door. She blushed and got out. She took her mums hand and walked inside the hospital. I walk behind them in silence. They talked a bit about school day and some other stuff. We enter two large doors. There a button the wall beside it. I push the button and one of the two doors open.

Jasmine's mum walk up to a desk. A few minutes later she comes back and we walk into the waiting area. I sit down and Jasmine beside me. I can tell she is really nervous, so I take her hand in mine. She looks at me and gives me a small smile.

"Miss Collins." A lady voice calls. Her mum and Jasmine stand up. Jasmine looks at me.

"I'll wait here. This is something for you two." I say. She nods. I give her a quick hug and a kiss on her cheek. And they disappear around the corner.

~•~•~

Helloooo,
short chapter yaay but I'll start writing the other right now, so I won't start a cliffhanger thingy and you will find out about jasmine mom. okay bye love you guys

-xxx-