III.

Apparently this story is the same as another story? I have no idea what story tho. But if it is the same as your story or sth, I'll delete it. Don't make such a big deal. I actually am not in the mood anymore to write this.

Yea so if it's the same as yours please tell me and I'll delete it.

I hope you enjoy it more as I do.

~•~•~•~•~

~ Jasmine's Point of View ~

I get weird feelings when I spend time with Ellie. I mean first she never talked to me, then she tells me whole stories and constantly smiles at me.

I don't know what to think about this. I mean she is really nice and stuff but I just can't trust her. Everytime I make a friend, they'll leave anyway.

People in my life always walk out of it. I get close with them and boom they are gone. Like I scare them or something. But they don't tell me that.

Even my older brother left. "Because I can't handle it how they beat you, I'm sorry Jasmine." Yeah, right.

I park in front of my house and see my dad's car. I suddenly get really terrified. Even though I know what will happen but still. I take a deep breath and step out of my car.

"Where were you?!" My mom yells. I flinch.

"I.. I had to do a p..project for s..school." I stutter. Mom takes a step closer. I stiffen.

"I don't believe you, bitch." She scoffs and she slaps me across my cheek. Tears stung in my eye. She slaps me again on the same place. I flinch and step back. My back hits the wall.Her eyes are full of anger.

Slap.

Slap.

Punch in my stomach.

Kick.

Slap.

At this point blood is running out of my nose. And my eye is turning black.

One last knee in the stomach and she drags me up to The room. She throws me on the ground and slams the door close. I curl up in a ball and cry. I let the tears flow. My whole body is shaking. Tears just flow and flow.

The sun is starting to go down and I'm starting to get hungry. I hear my mom yelling to my dad. I put my hand over my ears to shut them down. But it doesn't work. I still hear it.

I close my eyes and try to sleep.

Which eventually works after an hour of yelling.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Nightmares.

Nightmares every night.

Nightmares are like my only friend.

They come back instead of people. Because people leave me. Nightmares don't.

They are always the same.

Every night the same nightmare.

I'm getting used to it, so it isn't really a nightmare anymore.

More like a scary dream but not so scary anymore.

It's about a cabin in the thick dark woods. Woods with ghosts and demons. Ghost and demons of all the people whom been through the same as I did.

A beautiful cabin, all black. Black floor, black walls and black furniture. The only thing that has colour are the roses.

The big red roses with the big thorns that could kill people. But it doesn't kill me. I tried and I tried. But they didn't kill me.

I wish they did. But every time I try, nothing happens.

I step into the cabin and sit on the big black chair. It looks comfortable but it's hard like stone.

This place is more peacefull then my life. It's quiet out here. Not as noisy as the big work outside of my dream.

I wish someone would come up to me and save me from all of this.

But no one does.

Nobody cares.

And I'll just have to learn and live with it.

But it's hard.

But there is no other way.