IX.

~ Jasmine's Point of View ~

They set up a whole plan to catch my mom. They would give me some harnas and I have to visit my mom. She will get angry and hit me. But I wouldn't feel it. I have to start screaming and the officers would come storming in and arrest her.

Then they would have enough evidence for court and she will end up behind bars. I agreed with everything although Ellie didn't agree. But I assured everything will be ok.

I will happen after school. We are currently are on our way to school with Tracey. I really like to spend so much time with Ellie and we grew really close. But I'm scared she won't speak to me in school.

"What are you thinking about, love?" Ellie asks and lays her hand on my thigh.

"Nothing." I lied. She raised her eyebrow and gave me a look. I sigh. "Okay, I'm scared that you won't talk to me in school." I mumble. She sighs and rubs my leg.

"I will never do that, Jasmine. I'll introduce you to my friends and if they like you that's good and if they don't like you, we'll sit somewhere else. I would never leave you alone again." She whispers the last sentence. It made my heart flutter. I blush and smile her. She smiles back.

We stop in front of school.

"There you go, ladies. Be careful and I'll see you later." Tracey said and kisses our cheeks. We smile and wave goodbye. I turn to school and I get a sick feeling in my stomach. Ellie takes my hand and interlocks it. I glance at her and she smiles at me. She pulls my arm and drags me to the school. People stare at us. Well at me. I feel really awkward. Some say hi, some say nothing.

"You don't have to do this, you know. You could just leave me alone now and spend time with your friends." I whisper to Ellie. She gives me a look and shakes her head. We continue to walk into the school. We stop at our lockers and then walk over to Ellie's friends. They all smile at her and death glare me. I squeeze Ellie's hand.

"Why didn't you answers your phone?" A brown haired girl asks.

"I was busy, Han." Han? That's a weird name. Must be short for something.

"Oh, so something else was more important that us?" A tall guy asks. I recognise him. Jordan, head of the school's basketball team.

"Sort of." Ellie shurgs.

"And what is that?" Jordan and that girl say in usion. Ellie raises her eyebrow.

"Not really your business. Anyway, this is Jasmine. Jasmine, this are Hannah, Jordan, Lauren, Sam and Mike." She says. I look at each one of them and they all give me an dirty look.

"Let me guess. That there was more important then us?" Hannah snaps. I stare at the ground. Ellie's grip tightens on my hand.

"That there? She is a person." Ellie says. They start laughing.

"You call that a person? Have you see how she looks like? That looks like she just got up from death." Sam laughs. Ellie's jaw clenched.

"Call her whatever you want. She is a nice and funny person. You don't know her and you never will. I don't need you guys." Ellie says and drags me along with her. She walks into the ladies restrooms. She lets go of my hand and walks to a wall. I walk after her and stop her hand from hitting the wall. I turn her around and look her in the eye.

"They're not worth your time, Ellie. Don't make them do this to you." I whisper. She looks at me. Her look softens. She nods.

"You're right. I'm sorry." She mumbles and hugs me. I rub her back. We stand here for like ten minutes until the bell rings. We break apart.