XX.

Jasmine's Point of View ~

The lady nurse brought mom and me to a room. We sat down and waited for the doctor to arrive. After about ten minutes him walked in.

"I'm sorry for being so late, miss Collins. I had an emergency. Anyway, how are you feeling?" He says and sits down behind his desk.

"Like a train ran over me a hunderd times." Mom says. The doctor nods and grabs something out of his desk.

"I have the blood results right here." He says. He flips through the papers and picks up one.  "Okay, we found cancer cells. But cancers cell that I have never seen before, so I don't know if it's good or bad." He explains.

I feel like someone slapped me in the face. Mom just nods everytime he says something. I just stare blankly.

"We have to do more tests to find out what exact type of cancer it is, and if there is a cure for it or not. We will make an appointment for the tests and then we will know more." My mom nods and fills in some papers.

After everything was filled in, we walked to the waitng area to get Ellie. As soon as she saw me, she shot up and hurried to me. Her eyes are filled with concern. I grab her hand and smile at her. She smiles back but not convinced.

"Ellie?" Mum asks when we sit in the car. "Is it ok if Jasmine says over at your place? I just want some time for myself."

"Of course, ma'am. My mum would love to see her again." Ellie says and she gives mom her adress.

We arrive at Ellie's house and all kinds of memories flow into my mind. Lovely memories but also sad ones. Ellie once again opens my door and I get out.

"Be careful, mom." I say.

"I will, darling. Have fun." She says. I smile and close the door. Ellie takes my hand and guides me to her house.

"Mum, I'm home and I brought someone." She shouts. Footsteps come from the kitchen. Tracey's head around the corner, looking at Ellie and then at me. Her mouth drops and I smile widely.

"Jasmine, darling." Tracey says and walks up to me. She wraps her arms around me. I missed her hugs. They were always so comfortable.

"Hey."

"How are you?" Tracey asks.

"Been better. Mom is sick, she has some unknown type of cancer that they don't know anything about." I say.

"Oh dear. Have a seat, I'll make some tea." I nod and smile. I sit down on the sofa and Ellie sits next to me. I lean against her. I didn't even realise how tired I was. Ellie's arm snaked around my waist. She kisses the top of my head and I slowly drifft off to sleep.

~•~•~

Yeah two chapters in one day. I'm not good in long chapters right now, so sorry for that. My phone is being a total bitch right now, thats one of the reasons. Anyway, I hope you still like it.

-xxx-