4. i would say naked, but i don't know you that well.

The Cuban girl ran out of the house down to the beach it was near by. "You're an idiot!" She said to herself. Tony's words replaying in her head "He's no good for you."

If he knew they boys, did it mean he was the same way? Camila shook her head sitting down in the sand staring off into the ocean.

"Hey."

She heard making her turn her head, The Canadian boy stood behind her. "Hi" she spoke slighting sighing "did I do anything to make you run off?" He asked "no, you didn't." The Cuban replied.

"You're perfect" she whispered to herself "what?" He asked "nothing" she told him. "Uh, sit down?" She asked patting the sand next to her. He sat down as she laid down in the sand not caring that it would be everywhere now.

"What's your name?" Camila asked the boy "Shawn Mendes" The Canadian answered. "Mendes?" She asked "you don't seem Hispanic to me" she added turning her head to him. "I'm not, Portuguese on my dad's side, English on my mom's."

"you're not from around here are you?" Camila asked "nope" Shawn said shaking his head. "I could tell" she said "how?" He asked facing her.

"By the way you said Señorita, even white people in Miami can say it." The Cuban told him with a giggle "then how should I say it?" The Canadian boy asked.

The tiny brunette sat up, sitting right in front of him. "Okay, repeat after me!"

"Seh-nyoh-ree-tah"

"Seh-nyoh-ree-tah"

"Now, just put it all together, but make sure to roll you r's." Camila told the boy as he nodded his head "Señorita?" He said "aye! Good job!" She shouted making him laughing "You're on your way to be an honorary Latino."

The two sat there and laughed at each other. "Where are you from?" Camila asked him "Canada" he replied "so what's a Canadian like yourself doing here?" She questioned. "That's a story for another time."

"So, do you wanna tell me your name or do you prefer when I call you Señorita?" Shawn asked the girl in front of him.

"Wouldn't you like to know" the tiny brunette replied. "Maybe I do" she added making a small smirk appear on his face. "But if that's what you want me to call you, I will" he said with a flirty smile making the girl blush slightly.

"Or Camila will do" she told him. "Well, Camila, I think you owe me a dance" he said sitting up putting his hand out for her. "Do I really, Shawn?" She asked grabbing on to his hand. "Yes" he answered making her laugh.

She grabbed both of his hands and began dancing with him in a joking way. Shawn let out a laugh and pulled her closer to him. Camila didn't even know him, but the urge to kiss him was strong.

Just looking at him made her feel something she never felt before. "You know what would be fun" Camila said "what?" The boy asked "going into the water" she replied.

"In our clothes?" He asked "I would say naked, but I don't you know that well" she said making him laugh. "Then maybe we should get to know each other."

The tiny brunette grabbed the boy's hand running into the water. "Hey!" Shawn shouted as the girl began to splash him. He ran over picking her up and throwing her into the water "you're gonna regret that, asshole!"

"Ha, make me" Shawn said laughing running way from her. She then jumped on into him causing them both to fall back into the water.

"Are we close enough now?" Shawn asked "maybe" she whispered. The Cuban had landed on top of the boy, her hands ended up in his hair trying to remove the wet pieces from his face. His hands had found a way from her leg to her hips.

Shawn pushed her hair out of her face as she began to lean closer to him. Before she could even kiss him a wave came, soaking both of them.

They both got up and started laughing "I don't think we can go back to the party like this" Camila said. "Why not? We can just say we had fun on the beach" Shawn replied with a laugh.

"What kind of fun?" She asked with a small smirk on her friend. "Whatever you're thinking" he replied.

She stood there looking at the boy shaking her head laughing. This boy made her act different, she felt like a teenager again. She didn't know if she liked it, but right now she didn't care.

"Can I take you home?" Shawn asked "sure, but I don't want to get your car wet." The tiny brunette said to him.

"You won't have to worry about that."

The Canadian lead the girl back to the front of the house were his motorcycle was. "That's yours?" Camila asked as he nodded his head "I have done a lot of stuff, but I have never been on a motorcycle before." She told him

"What kind of things?" Shawn asked her "that's a story for another time" she said making him laugh.

"Hop on" he told the girl, she got on the back of his bike wrapping her arms around his waist. "You might want to hold on tight" he said.

"And why is that?" Camila questioned "because I like to go fast."

"Well, I say go faster then" she told him making him smirk to himself. "You asked for it."

Camila wrapped her arms tightly around him as he started the bike. It was definitely more nerve-racking than she anticipated, but it was thrilling. "What's your address?" He asked as she rested her face against his back responding to his question.

"Is this the right house?" Shawn asked stopping in front of a house with two floors. "Yes" The Cuban replied getting off the bike standing in front of him. "We should do this again some time" The Canadian said to girl.

"We should, stop by the cafe on Monday at ten, I have the closing shift" she responded. "Will do" he said turning back to his bike getting ready to leave "hold on a second" Camila said as he faced her again.

She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck pressing her lips against his. His hands found their away around her waist trying to pull her closer. She pulled away soon after giving him a little smile.

"Just making sure you'll definitely show up Monday night." The Cuban said before walking away from him. "You're crazy!" Shawn called out to her "I know!" She replied turning around and giving him a smile.

Once she disappeared into the house the boy smiled to himself shaking his head before driving off.

"Camila is that you?" The tiny brunette heard her name being called "sì, mama!" She shouted walking into the living room.

The two grownups stared at their daughter. Her hair was a mess from the drive her and her dress still slightly damp from earlier. "What happened?" Her mother asked "nothing" Camila replied.

"Don't tell me you're going back to your old ways!" She shouted at her daughter. "I'm not" Camila said rolling her eyes "then who was that guy on that motorcycle?" Her father asked "no one" The Cuban answered.

"Camila I swear-"

"I'm going to bed!" She shouted running upstairs before they could say anything else to her.

New chapter yay! Didn't edit it, so if there's any mistakes, it's okay lol

Vote and comment!