15. "Im just kidding, your nickname is actually shawnito."

"So how are you and your little boyfriend?" Emmy asked once Camila had walked into the kitchen. "What little boyfriend?" She asked tying her hair up and tying her apron around her waist.

"And if anything there's nothing little about him" Camilla added. "Mila!" Emmy shouted playfully shoving the girl "what? It's true, do you see how tall the boy is?"

"Yeah cause you're definitely talking about his height" the Puerto Rican said rolling her eyes. "I was" the tiny brunette said with a wink before walking away to start taking orders.

"Papa, Sofi, what are you two doing here?" Camila asked "I wanted to make sure you get to your college, mija, you have been avoiding going to get your classes all settled."

"I will, after work, I have an hour left, you don't have to stay" the Cuban told her father, she wasn't trying to avoid college, maybe she just wasn't ready to leave Miami.

"Can I get a milkshake before I go?" Sofi asked "of course" Camila said smiling at her sister. "tienes un aventón?*" Her father asked "I'll just take bus" she answered "I rather have you ride on that bike con ese chico recado*."

"Papi, I'll be fine!" She explained rolling her eyes "here Sofi, bye guys, I'll see you at dinner!"

~***~

"You ready to get out of here?" The Canadian asked walking up to the counter and taking a seat. "Yeah, just let me finish cleaning" she replied to him.

"And here's for your troubles" the tiny brunette said handing the boy a coffee making him laugh.

"And I didn't even have to ask" he said "yep, I know the way you like your coffee and how you like your eggs in the morning!" Camila said with a giggle. "I'd make a prefect wife!"

"You would, you know too much about me so when do you want to get married?" Shawn replied "hmm, depends on how big the ring is" she answered leaning over the counter facing the boy. "I'd sell my bike to get you the best ring" he told her making her laugh.

"Awe, you could just get me a plastic ring and I would be happy" She answered with a giggle before going to the back room.

"Camila!" She heard turning around to see her boss "Maria!" Camila replied, she loved her boss, she was actually the sweetest person ever.

Maria had hired her when she was just seventeen years old, she was the only person that had shown her kindest during that time.

Camila has broke down crying when she was asked why she needed the job. Nobody wanted to hire her because of her young age, the current condition she was in and she had no work experience.

Maria understood because she was a mother and wanted to help the young girl.

"I can't believe you'll be leaving us soon" Maria said to the Cuban "it's only for a couple months and I'll be back" she spoke "you've been working so hard lately, you don't need to come in tomorrow."

"It's okay! The extra money will be good for my trip" Camila said "come on Mila, you work everyday and take everyone's shift that can't make it" Maria replied.

"Okay, Fine, but I'll be back the next day!" the tiny brunette answered "go spend time with that very good looking boy that comes in everyday to see you" Maria said leaning towards the door seeing the Canadian sitting at the counter waiting for Camila.

"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend, he's nothing like that Tony kid right? porque si lo es le daré un cocotazo!*"

"No he's not, and he's not my boyfriend anyways" Camila spoke looking over at him "by the way you're blushing it's move then a friendship" Maria said rolling her eyes.