12. "So, get lost before i kick your ass."

"Emmy, you look, I can't" the eighteen year old girl said pacing around the bathroom. "Camila, you have to look, this is yours."

The Cuban closed her eyes picking up the small stick "dear God, please let it be negative, if it is I'll start going to church again."

She opened her eyes again looking down, her eyes widen as she let out a scream. "Good or bad scream?" Emmy asked running over "bad scream, bad!"

"No, no, no it can't be true, give me another one!"

"Positive again!" Camila shouted beginning to cry "how am I gonna tell my parents, how am I even gonna tell Tony?"

"Oh my god" she cried as Emmy pulled her friend into a hug. "It's gonna be okay" she whispered patting her head.

~***~

"Camila, you can keep going to cheer practice, or even be on the team because of you know what" Emmy said once they got out of the locker room.

"I know, the season is almost over, it's not like I'm doing anything thing crazy."

"Hold on I forgot my water, I'll meet you in the gym" Camila said walking back to the locker room and grabbing her water bottle.

"Tony, what the hell!" The Cuban shouted walking out seeing him kiss another cheerleader.

"Get to the gym underclassman" Camila said walking up to them "I'm a junior" the girl spoke "and I'm a senior, so you're still below me."

"So, get lost before I kick your ass."

"What the hell Tony!" Camila shouted hitting his chest "no need to hit me, babe" the boy said with a laugh "it's not funny, why are you kissing other girls? You're my boyfriend! What the fuck, you cheated!"

"It's not like it meant anything" he spoke "I have to get to practice anyways."

"No we're talking, right now" the tiny brunette said crossing her arms. "What's the matter? Who cares, I'm dating you, not her"

"What else did you do with her?" Camila asked "does it even matter?" He asked rolling his eyes "did you sleep with her?" She whispered "what?" He asked "did you sleep with her?" Camila asked looking at her boyfriend.

"It was one time, okay" Tony confessed "what the hell!"

"What the fuck, do you want me to do? You're no fun anymore, you're not partying or drinking and we're not even fooling around anymore. What's up with you?"

"That doesn't give you the right to sleep with other girls you idiot!" Camila shouted at him "well, when you're not being fun, it does"

"Just come to the party with me and everything will be fine, we can have a few drinks and have fun like usually" Tony said putting his arm around the girl "no, I can't" she spoke.

"And why the fuck not?" He said becoming angry "because I'm pregnant, Tony!" Camila shouted before covering her mouth.

"You're lying" Tony said moving away from her "I'm not! I can show you the test" she said beginning to tear up as he looked at her differently.

"I don't care if you are, it's probably not mine" he said "what are you talking about! I only slept with you! I've been with you since sophomore year! Why would I lie, who lies about having a child in high school!"

"I'm not ready for this!" She told him "it's you're fault you should have been on that pill" Tony said crossing his arms. "It takes two people to make a baby, asshole, so it's your fault too!"