Ch. 10

[Edd's POV]
I woke up at 5:24 and went down stairs to start making breakfast. I heard everything that happened yesterday. I wasn't taking advantage of Tom, not at all. Tord had been my friend for many years, and he's nice. If we get together things would be so much easier for us. Tom came downstairs.

"Good morning Tom!" I said, smiling at him. He looked furious at me, probably because he knew I was eavesdropping. "What do you want for breakfast?" I asked him as he went to the fridge to get a glass of milk. "I want you to shut the fuck up." He said plainly, sipping the milk. "What do you me-.." He interrupted me while I spoke.

"You know damn well what I mean, stalker." I've never heard Tom speak that way to me. Tord came downstairs, looking extremely happy. I knew why.

[Tom's POV]
Dammit! I've never thought Edd as a bastard but this time he is. Me and Tord have been friends for so long, surely he knew it was me speaking to him. My voice is similar to Edd's, but not that different...
"Good morning," Tord said, waving with a smile. Then what he did next broke my heart.

He hugged Edd. He didn't know it was me.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Edd asked him while Tord sat down. "Can I have bacon and eggs?" Tord asked. It was pleasing to see his appetite was back. But I still had a hole in my heart. "Of course! Coming rightttttt up!" Edd said, starting to get the items. "I'm supposing you'll want the same, Tom?" Edd said to me with a smirk. I just nodded.

[Tord's POV]
I felt happy. I just couldn't help but think something was wrong last night. But just to think Edd was in my room... His voice sounded so different. I knew something was wrong, but the other side of me tells me to ignore it. "So where do you guys want to go today?" Edd asked us. "Wait. Most importantly, where's Matt?" I asked him, chewing my food.

"Huh... I think he's still upstairs." Edd mentioned. Tom stayed silent, but it's not like him to talk.

It's not like he has anything important to say.