Ch. 21

Tord was on his computer, waiting for any sign of his troops. He sent a group of his soldiers a couple days ago went to London so hype could kill Tom. They had a week to complete their mission, and if they didn't they would be punished.

"Sir?" Someone was knocking on his door. Everyday they knocked, and it was getting on a Tord's nerves. It was always bad news, always. Every. Single. Time.

"Come in." Tord said, almost wanting to scream. "Sir, we have good news." A soldier said, bowing. "What is it?" Tord asked, in hope for good news. Everything for Tord had been going in a down-spiral lately. "The soldiers came back. They said that they completed your task, and found the other two." The soldier mentioned. A smirk immediately spread across Tord's face.

"They did it?! They killed them?!" Tord said, turning around on his chair.

"Well, not exactly..." The soldier said, scratching his head.

"The three are in the dungeon." The soldier clarified, bowing again. Tord wasn't exactly angry, but he wasn't happy either.

"In the dungeon?" Tord asked. The soldier nodded, and left the room because that was all the information he had to share for now. Tord laughed and spun in his office chair. "The world will be mine! Every single part of it will become entirely mine!" Tord laughed, sticking his arms out and spinning in his office chair continuously. He suddenly stopped.

"I just have to get rid of everyone who knows about my...secret." Tord said to himself, opening his notebook. He looked at his list, and all the crossed out names.

"Next people... Edd, Matt, and Tom. And because I have you in my custody, I can do anything I want to you guys. Even if I don't kill you guys, I'll find a way to make you all never talk about that again."
[318 words]