Ch. 18

"Good morning, Red Leader!" Everyone announced and saluted as Tord walked down the stairs. Tord stood in front of a crowd of soldiers. Everyone there was under Tord's command.

"Alright everyone." Tord said in a stern tone. All of the soldiers stiffened and straightened their posture. "As you know, the last plan was a failure." Tord said with his hands behind his back. "We will proceed to work on another copy of the robot. Although we are pausing some work, this does not mean you have time to break. I want you to follow my plot on the sneak attack on The Grey Army, understood?" Tord said loudly. The rest of the army followed up Tord's comment by saying, 'Yes sir!' and Tord started talking again.

"You will train ten times more than you did before. I want a group of people to go back to The Purple Army base and take all of their supplies for Viktor to finish the robot." Tord commanded. The army nodded, waiting further instructions. Tord didn't have anything else to say, so he dismissed them.

Tord was still in his room on an office chair, having nothing to do. Being a leader and having many people who will follow your every command felt amazing. The power to do anything he wanted. But he knew there was something missing. Then, someone interrupted his thoughts by knocking on his door.

"Come in," Tord said sternly, sitting up. The person at the door was Paul, who was holding a letter. "There was a letter from our troops in London, saying three people in green, blue, and purple hoodies broke into the army base. They were able to capture them easily, but they want further instructions from you." Paul said.
Tord recognized the colors. He recognized each and every one of them.

"Green, blue, and purple you say?" Tord asked, looking at Paul in astonishment. Paul nodded, while Tord spun in his seat. Tord couldn't believe it.

His old friends.
[334 words]