Ch. 16

[Tords POV]
I knew. I knew for a long time that I was the problem. I betrayed my only friends and the only reason I came crawling back was because the red army rejected me. If I managed to take over the world, I probably wouldn't even dream of talking to them at all.

Flashback
"Sir, are enough okay?" The nurse asked. It had been three days since the incident with the giant robot, and Tord was furious. He couldn't believe that his plan hadn't worked, and he felt it was all Tom's fault. 'I tried to take the robot while nobody was home. I tried to make sure that nobody would get hurt. He screwed me up! Damn bastard!' Tord slammed his fist against the table while still sitting on the hospital bed. The nurse jumped back being startled. Although her superior was weak and in pain, he was still the most powerful person in the army. He could kill anyone at his own will, and he was merciless on anyone who tried to cross paths with him.

"When will Viktor be able to make another copy of the robot." Tord asked, turning to look at the frightened nurse. Viktor was an engineer and worked under Tord's father, who was the previous Red Leader. When his father died, Tord took over as Leader. He knew he had every right from then on to do whatever he pleased as the leader, so he planned to take over the world.

When she didn't respond, Tord groaned and put his hand on his face.

"Never mind. Bring him in here right now." Tord stated, pointing to his bedroom door. The nurse quickly rushed out the door, trying to find the engineer. They came in a few moments later.

"Hello, Viktor." Tord said, sitting up on his bed and fixing his posture.

"Good afternoon Red Leader. What was it that you wanted to ask me?" Viktor asked, a bit nervous because he was in the presence of the Red Leader. The person who had lead the Red Army to victory against the White, Blue, and Green Army's after his father, who had been the most feared person on earth couldn't defeat them. "I've been wondering, when is the next time you can re-build the giant robot?" Tord asked, fiddling with his fingers. Viktor scratched his head, a bit nervous on the Red Leader's reaction to his response to the question.

"I don't think I'll be able to re-build it sir, those were the last of the supplies." Viktor nervously responded, looking down. Tord slammed his hands against his bedside table, looking at the engineer with a twisted, insane expression.

"I order you to get the army to raid the purple army for supplies. Kill all of them if you have to." Tord stated, staring into Viktor's eyes. Viktor took a step back, wondering about Tord's mental health. "Of course, sir." The engineer said, bowing to his superior. Viktor left the room, leaving Tord with his own thoughts.

Tord had no time to worry about his friends at this time. All he needed to do was take over the world, starting with Norway. You might have thought he was acting like Hitler at this point, but he was doing it for peace. The Red Army had been in war with The Grey Army for years, and he had already gotten the Blue, White, Green, and Purple army's to join his army in defeat.

It was an astonishing win, but The Grey Army was extremely powerful. They never surrendered, no matter how many defeats. No matter how many people had died. They were the worst. Sacrificing their own people just so they don't have to surrender. Tord would have surrendered if it was them. He loved everyone in his army, and cared for them like his own family that he never had. But he did care for his friends. He cared for them. He wanted to find a way to see them again. They were always there for him, and he wanted to be there for them. He wanted to apologize. Explain what he did and why.

But there were other things to do.

For example, take over the world.
[736 words]
Hello everyone! For the next chapter, would you like to continue the flashback to show everything Tord was doing, or continue the story?
Vote in the comments!