Ch. 15

[⚠️ Slight curse warning ⚠️]
[No POV]
The group had sooner started socializing again, but Tom and Tord stayed away from each other. To Edd and Matt, it was obvious why, since the fight had been only a few days ago. Tord was already depressed, and Edd felt like Tom had made it much worse for Tord get better from this state. He was probably waist-deep in his own feelings.

"So, what do you guys want for breakfast?" Edd asked, trying to avoid eye contact. "I want you to shut the fuck up." Tom yelled from the living room while watching "The Cats" on T.V. "Tom, that's not very nice!" Matt said, putting his mirror face down on the table. "Not very nice? The last two days has been a hell hole for me!" Tom screamed. Edd sighed. Tom had been going on tangents about how selfish Tord was every day for the past couple days. Of course he thought Tord couldn't hear this because he was locking himself in his room all the time.

"We know, you've been saying that for days now." Edd remarked, backing away from the stove to look at Tom in the living room. Tom scoffed, turning off the T.V with a remote that was on the coffee table.

"Of course, you don't care because Tord respects you the most!" Tom said angrily.

"Oh, so you're jealous of his respect for me? Well he might respect me because I'm not a total douchebag like you!" Edd tried not to scream, but he was already getting angry. It was only nine in the morning, and Tom is already fussing. All of a sudden as if it was on cue, Tom heard a 'click' as Tord opened his bedroom door and walked to the living room. "Speak of the devil." Tom muttered under his breath, crossing his arms.

"What was that now, Jehovah?" Tord said, turning around to look at Tom who was on the couch. Tom grumbled before shaking his head as Tord proceeded to fill his mug up with coffee. "So, whats all the fuss about down here?" Tord suddenly asked, as if he wasn't just crying in his room. "Nothing," Edd responded calmly, hoping that Tom wouldn't have another outburst.

"You can take that comment and shove it up your ass." Tom said, groaning. "Well then, what's wrong?" Tord asked.
"What's wrong? You're seriously asking me what is wrong?" Tom raised his voice. Tord was a bit confused, probably not knowing that Tom was so annoyed by one small comment. "I'm really confused..." Tord said, placing his coffee mug on the table.

"The problem is you, okay?" Tom slightly screamed, walking back to his room. Tord just stood there.

The voices in his head started getting louder,
While the voice telling him everything was going to be okay was fading away.
[478 words]