Ch. 5

[No POV]
The doctor declared that a Tord was safe to go home yet again. He prescribed that Tord should take anti-depression pills once a day to keep him from suicidal thoughts, but since he had just tried to overdose himself, the group decided to turn down the offer in fear Tord will try to overdose again.
Everyone arrived home. Tord headed straight for his room and slammed the door. It had been already 2:37, and Tord hadn't eaten breakfast or lunch. Edd expected this, but he knew he would just have made Tord even more upset if he asked him to come down to eat, so he left him on his own. But Tord still hadn't come out of his room the next day. Edd decided to go check on how he was doing, but Tord was just asleep.

Nobody actually knew how Tord felt on the inside. He felt crippled, like a rolling crumpled piece of paper drifting along with the wind. After what had happened three years ago, he felt like he was nothing because he betrayed his only friends. The only people there to support him.

Tord stayed laying on his bed for hours. He had nothing better to do. He heard a subtle knocking on his bedroom door, and he got up to answer. It was Edd at the front door, obviously. Matt and Tom both have better things to do.
"What do you want." Tord asked bluntly. It was around 9:00.
"I just want to know if you're okay.." Edd responded. He put his hand on Tord's shoulder.
"I'm fine." Tord responded bluntly again, as he pushed Edd's hand off of him. He slammed the door in Edd's face and went back to bed.

'Why do they care for me.'

[301 words]