ch six || secret date

your pov

a week later

Nick was going to be gone tonight to hang out with his girl. "I'm probably gonna be spending the night at her place. you sure you gonna be okay here?" Nick said at my doorway.

"Nick I'm fine, you've been up my butt ever since I've been here. Spend time with your girl, I'll chill here with the boys." Nick sighed and then smiled at me. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow." He ran out and soon after Edwin snuck in closing the door behind him so the other boys wouldn't know he was in here.

"I have a date for us planned out, but you have to be ready by-" he looked at his watch and continued "by 7. okay? when you're ready, meet me in the backyard. and make sure to dress up really pretty but like, kind of comfortable" 

I giggled at him ducking out my room acting like he was a spy on a secret mission. I closed my laptop and looked at my phone for the time, it was already 6 so I had to hurry and start getting ready. He didn't tell me what we were doing but I needed to dress extra special.

It's our first date. I mean we've been secretly texting in the same room as everyone, and sneak little moments when no one is watching, but since Nick is always here we haven't had a chance to sneak and have an official date. But boy I am already spruuung. He makes me laugh literally all the time, he's so sweet to me. Like when they're in the studio and I go to watch them, he always looks at me when he's singing. It's the little things.

I finally decided on an outfit and got ready. 

(your outfit)

(your outfit)

You did your finishing touches and looked at your phone, it was 6:57. right on time. You walk towards the backyard, looking around making sure no one sees you. Once you make your way outside you see Edwin standing there looking as cute as ever.

 Once you make your way outside you see Edwin standing there looking as cute as ever

(his outfit)

"You look amazing y/n" he smiled at me. He took my hand and looked around and grabbed a ladder. He climbed up and told me to do the same. Once he helped me up I saw what he did

(imagine this with candles all around, on the roof)

I put my hand over my mouth. "This is so sweet oh my god." I finally say giving him the biggest hug.

We talked and laughed and drank wine for like three hours it was perfect. Everything was perfect. He is perfect.

after a while, we started packing the stuff up and taking it down. We knew the other boys were in their rooms chillin so they wouldn't see us. After we cleaned up we went to his room to watch a movie and cuddle. I was iffy about it because I didn't want to accidentally fall asleep there and risk getting caught, but he kept begging me to stay not wanting the night to end so I caved in and stayed for the movie. 

I put one of his t-shirts on and he smiled at me. "What?" I said plopping down on the bed. "You just look really good in my clothes," he said laying down pulling me close to him.

We started the movie and we were cuddling the whole time. He was running his hands up and down my side. 

In the middle of the movie he looked down at me, I was half asleep. "Hey y/n." I looked up at him and he continued. "I know this is really soon but... will you be my um... my girlfriend." He looked really nervous. 

I pushed myself up with my elbows and kissed him softly, "yes." That yes put the biggest smile on his face. He kissed me one more time and I laid my head back down on his chest. Next thing I knew I drifted off to sleep.