Mine.

Bey's POV

"You mad at me for loving you?" Jay spoke up, making me turn around.

"No, Jay! It's just that love is a powerful word." I replied.

"And" Jay responds with a slight attitude.

"—and what?" I questioned him, giving him that same energy back.

"And I want you to tell me you love me too." Jay grabs my hand and looks me in the eyes. My most habitual defense mechanism was to look away from someone when I felt flustered. I did not want him to read through me as he invariably seems to always do.

"Say it, Bey! Say it, and then I'll leave." Jay gently shook me to thrash me out of my thoughts.

"I— I—" I stuttered. I could not get myself to say it. Deep down, I care for Jay more than anyone outside of Houston, but I don't know if I love him yet. However, I envisioned myself loving him, which filled me with excitement. Jay stood there patiently, waiting for me to speak.

"Jaaaaay, why do you do this to me?" I whined. The way he glared at me like he was ready to devour my body had me all the way fucked up.

Before I could react to his abrupt movements toward me, Jay grabbed my face and plunged his lips onto mine. The force was so significant that it pushed me against my front door. My purse and the to-go dessert I held fell to the ground. I tugged Jay closer to my body, deepening the kiss.

I let his hands rest on my ass while his tongue fought for entrance. I moaned, feeling the wetness grow in between my legs. I opened my mouth so that my tongue could finally meet his. The kiss was filled with so much passion and intensity.

The conversation we had during our date about sex seemed to open up a Pandora's box that is now merely impossible to close. All of the self-control we commended ourselves for having was slowly leaving us.

I decided to pull back for air while Jay sent wet kisses around my neck.

"Say you love me, baby! Tell Daddy you love me..." Jay talks dirty in a deep tone that vibrates against my skin.

I grabbed the back of his head once he found my spot. A tingling sensation traveled down my spine.

"I love you, baby!" I moaned out for mercy.

Jay quickly pulled away, and I was surprisingly angry that he did. He looked at me with a big smirk of accomplishment plastered on his face.

We stood outside nose to nose with our chests rising and falling tensely. I could feel his heart beating fast.

"You are all mine!" Jay proclaims while gently squeezing my ass. He gave me a fleeting peck on the lips and took a few steps back.

"Goodnight, Bey!" He said reluctantly. I knew he didn't want to stop, and neither did I. So, I pulled him into me one last time to give him another sensual kiss.

"Goodnight, Jay!" I smiled after we pulled away for the final time.

Jay watched me get myself together since I looked disheveled. He chuckled as I picked up my dessert and purse from the ground. I put my key in the door and opened it. I stepped inside my house and turned my shoulder to face him. I bit my lips and waved at him before closing the door. I immediately put my stuff on the coffee table and walked to the window. I bent the blinds to watch him get into his car safely. When he pulled off, I let out a big sigh, drooling at what just happened...

October 20, 2018
Jay's POV

I am approximately two hours away from Southern's campus. We traveled three hours on a coach bus to Grambling State University for an away game. Everyone, including myself, was in a terrible mood. We had lost our first game in overtime.