Professor Knowles: Epilogue

April 4, 2031
11 years later...

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy Birthday, dear Rumi... Happy Birthday to you!" The crowd cheered.

"How old are you now, mamas?" Bey asked.

"I'm four years old!" Rumi held her fingers up. "I'm a big girl, Mommy. Right, Daddy?" She turns to her father with so much confidence.

"Yes, baby! You are." Jay kisses her forehead sweetly.

"Y'all cute or whatever, but can you cut the cake?" Blue interrupted.

"Greedy ass..." Bryce mumbled.

"Stop it, y'all! Play with your cousins. I'll bring you a slice!" Bey demanded.

"—AND WATCH YOUR MOUTH BOY!" Jay yelled sternly at Bryce as the kids ran away.

Bey began cutting the cake, and Jay decided to walk up to her. He wrapped his arms around his wife's waist.

"Look at them!" Jay pointed to their children playing in the yard. Bey glanced at them and smiled.

"We did that, babe!" Jay chuckled.

"We did," Bey agreed.

"You know... I think it would be cool if we had another child. I want another boy," Jay whispered to Bey while kissing all over her neck.

"Now you know I'm getting these tubes tied! I'll be 50 in a few years," Bey shoves Jay away.

"Ughh, just one more!" Jay probed. He was trying to be funny! They've had this discussion several times and agreed that three kids were enough. Bey turned and looked at Jay like he was crazy.

"Aiight, Imma head out! Gimme kiss!" Jay commanded. He poked his big lips out. Bey rolled her eyes and gave her husband a quick kiss.

"Mmmm... love you!" Jay squeezed Bey's ass.

"Love you!" Bey gleamed before Jay walked away to converse with the family.

"I can't stand you two —always under each other!" Eve walks up to the table.

"Girl, mind ya business and help me hand out your goddaughter's cake, please!" Bey chuckled and shook her head at her best friend.

.........................

Bey reached out to Eve shortly after her engagement to Jay. She apologized for leaving her abruptly in Louisiana. Eve, they embraced her with open arms. They put everything behind them and became so close over the years. Bey even convinced Eve to move to Houston, and she did. They consider each other sisters for life.

Bey kept her word when she said she never wanted to deal with Tamara, Monty, and Cecil. They've tried to use her and Jay's names for Clout several times, acting as if they were still friends and in contact with Bey. Bey addressed it on social media and moved on. They're still at Southern University, living the same stale life. I bet they never thought the public would embrace Bey and Jay the way they have. The jokes on them!