Cake.

*Warning: Explicit Content*
Jay's POV

We were so deprived of one another. Being two people who are sexually and emotionally attracted —with a long history together was destined for this to happen again.

I hastened my strokes. The bed rocked with us in harmony. I made sure to stay upright so that I could watch Bey's expressions. She was so wet that she had my dick glistening from her fluids.

"You can't handle it," I chuckled at Bey because she was screaming and hollering.

"Ughhh... Ughhh! Jay, slow down," Bey whined.

Feeling victorious, I slowed down my pace and wrapped my arms behind her back to give her a gentle hug and to snatch her soul. Her eyes were rolling back, which was a sign to me that I was hitting her spot well, and she was minutes away from having an orgasm. Bey dug her french nails into my back, scratching up my shoulder blades.

"Baby, I'm coming!" She warned me.

"Let it all out!" I encouraged. She released. Her body shook uncontrollably, and I continued to hold onto her. I felt the urge to nut, so I swiftly pulled out (this time) and unleashed all over her stomach. Bey lay on the bed motionless as she tried to catch her breath. I got off of the bed to grab a clean towel. I wiped my dick dry and walked over to Bey to dry her off.

She stared at me keenly and smiled. She looked so gorgeous naked with her bed hair. If it weren't so late, we would go for another round, but today is my birthday! I have a lot planned for us, so it is best to rest.

"You good?" I asked her. She was still breathing heavily. She nodded her head, trying to catch her breath and come down from her climax.

"I told you to fuck me like you used to, but— we never fucked like THAT, Jay," Bey huffed. I burst into laughter and bent down to kiss her lips passionately. She's right! The sex we just had was on a different level.

"It was good?" I questioned Bey.

"Amazing! I can't feel my legs now!" Bey revealed. I shrugged my shoulders like, "Oh well".

"I'm serious, Jay. Can you tuck me in bed?" Bey fussed.

"Okay!" I moved the bedspread to the side and scooped Bey up bridal style. I laid her body down with her head placed on the pillow. She immediately closed her eyes.

"Thank you, baby!" Bey said. Hearing her call me baby was unreal. Y'all don't understand... I never thought any of this shit would happen again.

"You're welcome! Sleep well," I replied, kissing her cheek and turning the night light off. I swung around the bed to get it in on the other side. It didn't take me long to be knocked out myself.

Eight hours later...

I opened my eyes to bright lights. I turned my head expecting to see Bey's naked body, but she was absent, and her side of the bed was made. I stretched my body before sitting up in bed. I looked at the navigation screen on the wall, which showed that the time was now 10:30 am. We were only a few hours away from landing. I quickly got out of bed and immediately knelt to pray. I thanked God for another year of life and all the blessings he has bestowed upon me. Afterward, I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I slipped on a white shirt and walked to the front of the jet. I could hear Peppa Pig blasting and Bryce babbling about something. As soon as I entered the room, I noticed a huge happy birthday banner hanging above the TV. I saw Bryce and Bey dressed in loungewear, chilling on the sofa. I looked to my right and saw two glasses of mimosa and a tray of fresh fruit. Bey was on her phone, so she didn't notice me standing there.