☆ THREE ☆

SYMERE

i missed the bus so my mom's driving me to school . the ride was silent due to the fact she lectured me about getting up on time and we both had a huge attitude .

i get out of the car seeing a new dm request on my instagram . people don't tend to talk to me unless it was for schoolwork .

i walk to the library , sit down and take my bookbag off of my back preparing to take out a worksheet .

i was expecting to have to send over my calculus homework , but instead it was a dm from jordan carter . no ridicules , no disrespectful remarks or what i expected at all .

playboicarti : +* ok ! 🖤 hey 💔 i . need to talk🦋 to ** !++ you ** + :( slatt !
liluzivert : okay . i'm in the library right now .

* 2 minutes pass *

i see jordan walk into the library . he doesn't seem to have the intention to punch me or harm me in any way . he even looks nervous .

jordan sits down in the chair right in front of me , drops his bag & puts his phone in his back pocket .

"symere . i took some time to think and it was wrong how i treated you . you don't deserve how i treated you for these past few years & i'm sorry ."

i froze. i've never seen him act this way . he's always so nonchalant & never regrets his wrongdoings . he looked sincere .

"oh , jordan . it's fine . i accept your apology ."

"okay , great . i was really hoping that went well ." he states relieved.

"class is starting in 5 . i'll see you later jordan !" i say grabbing my bag , waving jordan goodbye earning a gentle wave & a smile back .

i'm curious to see what jordan & i's friendship will have to offer .

sorry for any mistakes, didn't proof read at all i'm not even gonna lie to you guys. feel free to vote and comment. <3