☆ FOUR ☆

JORDAN

i woke up in a way better mood this morning . i didn't expect that to go as well as it did . now that me and symere are friends i can start focusing on how to have him remain my friend . i refuse to mess things up again with him .  i get out of bed and i go to the bathroom to start my hygiene .

i decide to text symere and see what he's doing and if he's not doing anything i hope to be able to take him to get chick-fil-a before school . i hate that we have to text on instagram and i don't have his number but i don't want to ask him for too much.

playboicarti: 🦋🦋send ! your location . lets +* go to ^ 🦋* !+ ihop for breakfast +:) ++ 🖤#love *

liluzivert: ok, i don't have your number though.

playboicarti: slide🖤 * that*^ !*+ _ slatt !

liluzivert: k, ###-###-####.

SYMERE

i'm extremely happy that jordan invited me to breakfast with him but one side of me knows not to get attached quickly . i almost told myself not to go but i'm hungry anyways . a notification goes off on my phone and i check it .

message from unknown sender.

###-###-####
it's jordan .

📍you started sharing location with ###-###-#### .

i save jordan's contact in my phone and i wait for him to come pick me up.

*10 minutes later*

i hear extremely loud music inching towards my house .

i hear a car door slam and a knock at my front door almost immediately .

i look through the peep hole to see a smiling jordan and his car behind him . i was honestly super happy to see him .

"sy ? hello ?" "oh , i'm sorry , didn't realize i was staring ." i already was making a complete fool of myself . i walk towards his car as i twiddle my thumbs .

hope you all are enjoying this book so far. vote and comment. okay! bye! <3