☆ EIGHT ☆

JORDAN

i was drunk, but nowhere near as drunk as symere was. so i drove of course. we were around the corner from symere's place. his mom was at a friend's house and nobody was home. as soon as i pull into the drive way i begin to speak up and let symere know we're at his house.

"symere we're he-" i was cut off with his lips on mine. i immediately kissed back. his tongue began wrestling with mine.

i wanted him so bad, but he was drunk and i didn't want it to seem like i was taking advantage of him. i pull away, breaking the kiss.

he looked at me "jordan. i never confessed my feelings because i figured we were better off as friends. but i realized i've never wanted someone to be mine this bad."

i instantly felt my face warm up. i get out of the car and walk over to his door. i practically drug him out of the vehicle. all in one motion i put my lips on his.

i pull away from our make out session. "symere i want you too. i want you even more than you want me." he kisses me again, and soon pulls away to speak. "it's impossible you want me more than i want you."

we both smile and laugh after looking around and realizing we were still outside. symere unlocks his door and we go inside of his house.

i grabbed his hand and he says "go upstairs to my room, first room on the left. i need to sober up." i nod my head and begin my trip upstairs.

this is probably one of the best nights i have had in a while. it kind of upsets me that he was extremely drunk when he said all of that to me. he may or may not have meant it. but i am going to make sure he knew i meant what i said.

SYMERE

i enjoyed every moment with jordan tonight. i went to get some water, then to the laundry room to grab clothes for after my shower, and finally to my bedroom.

when i get there i ask "hey jordan, i'm gonna shower is that okay with you?" he nods and responds with "yeah that's cool . can i play 2k on your ps4 while you're in there? i won't mess anything up i promise."

i smile, satisfied with his answer and say "sure jordy, i'll be back in here after i finish with some snacks."

he nods his head getting up to grab my controller and i turn to leave earning a slap on my ass. "oh sy, by the way. i do want you more."

i giggle leaving the room. i don't know what we are or what we have going on but all i do know is: i love it.

TYLER

so today me and rakim decided to go eat ice cream together because he wanted ice cream nearing 1:00 AM.

not even gonna lie, not many people even think to run a 24 hour ice cream parlor. i mean they sold food as well, but c'mon.

as much as i teased jordan for never shooting his shot with symere, he has covered more ground than i ever did with my crush EVER in days. what a shame.

jordan :D

12:45 AM, February 13.

sorry for skipping out on you jordan.

its okay nerd. <3

symere and i are doing way better than expected. if you didn't skip out on me this wouldn't have happened in the first place.

thanks jordan, what happened with you guys?

i'm not the type to kiss and tell but, we kissed bro. like three times. and now we're cuddling and watching netflix movies.

omg i'm so happy for you! me and roachkim haven't got anywhere because i'm a wuss.

tyler, it's okay. just wait until you're ready.

*you liked "tyler, it's okay just wait..*

jordan only types like a human being when things are serious. and i find it pretty funny how i forgot he can text beyond cartinese.

kind of pisses me off that i'm this much of a pussy. i'm sure even if i ask out rakim, he'll shoot me down. and i don't wanna make things awkward when he does.

i love to give out relationship advice when i can't even take it myself. make it make sense. oh? you can't, neither can i.

i find excuses and excuses not to shoot my shot. hell, even now i'm using what jordan said to avoid telling rakim how i feel. i call myself waiting until the time is right.

"TYLER HELLO?!?! ANYBODY IN THERE?!?!" rakim says pointing at my forehead snapping me out of my thoughts. i lightly laugh to myself, "sorry i was just thinking."

he nods and puts a spoon-full of butter pecan in his mouth "mhmm.. what's bothering you."

i take a deep breath, "you." rakim twists his face up at me and says "how am I bothering you?"

yeah, this is it, you seen right. issa cliffhanger. <3

but on a better note: gonna get more active you guys. hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. make sure to vote. i'm gonna start making longer chapters like this one.