Chapter 21

-------------------------------------------------

I ran down to the cellar to be surprised by Tauriel and the guards, and as they saw me I jumped through the window and flew down the high rocks that hold the kingdom of Mirkwood, I sighed in relief as I saw the company in barrels going down the river. "Bilbo!" I heard one of them screaming. Shit I have to get down to them!

I fly down to the rocks and run down the valley as I catched up to them, therefore, Balin shouted at me he saw me. "(Y/N)!" Some of the dwarves looking at me and I smile a bit at them, Fili tried to get closer to me. "(Y/N) jump!" I jumped and landed inside his barrel, looking at the older prince and then at Kili and Thorin, I turned around as I heard the sound of the Elven alarm. We got close to the gate where the elves ran up to close it, of course, it had to be the end of the line, but I saw a guard being pierced by an arrow. "Orcs!" I exclaimed out and the company started shouting as the orcs climbed up and killed the elves. 

"Get under the bridge!" Thorin shouted at us, I grabbed my bow and started killing the Orcs that were getting near, I turned around to see Kili staring at the lever that had closed the gate in front of us.

Right away, Kili got out of his barrel and crossed to the path, and started fighting against an Orc that had tried to kill him, Fili threw him a sword and the younger Durin killed the many goblins that had arrived, as soon as he was about to push the lever, he was shot in the leg. "KILI!" Both Fili and I screamed. Another arrow was shot at the Orc and we all saw Tauriel running at us as she shot another one, an orc appeared from behind her and I shot an arrow at its head, killing it in the proccess, the she-elf looking at me speechless. 

I flew in front of Kili and got myself ready to fight. "(Y/N)..." I heard Kili whispering and I looked at him, a genuine stare like the first time we met.

" I heard Kili whispering and I looked at him, a genuine stare like the first time we met

I couldn't leave aside the feeling that I was the only one that felt that. Instead of saying anything to him, to his pleading eyes, I ran to help Legolas and Tauriel to kill the Orcs that had surrounded us. 

Sooner than I expected, I see the gate open and the dwarves going down the river, Kili slipping down to his barrel in discomfort and pain. I see as Bilbo tries to not let go of the barrel he has been holding to this whole time, they escaped from the elven guards, but not from the Orcs.